• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the bloody hell is this contraption

I guess if I stopped being a tard and put the photo up, that would be cool
IMG_20210902_135008.jpg

Hi,

It reads the magnetic particles in the Cuntvid vaccine when in normal operations but they can turn it to "control" operations and it draws all the lookey lous to it for pictures.

Looks like you have been embedded with a control serum and they are testing it out for functionality on you. lol

Are you by the hospital in Tampa/Bradenton?

Sincerely,
Theis

^^^^^ This.
There should be bunches of them around.
If you took the pic in the city limits, that's what it is.

The snapper lapper and her communist chronies had them installed right after she was elected

So, theoretically and asking for a friend, if you shoot AT this device, does it create a black hole or something?

Biometric reader and facial recognition system . It gotcha.

I don't know what it is, but I'm sure someone has your best interests at heart ;) Do you feel safer.
I guess the little black boxes on the light poles got to big, this must be the 2.0

^^^^^ This.

The snapper lapper and her communist chronies had them installed right after she was elected
😆

So, theoretically and asking for a friend, if you shoot AT this device, does it create a black hole or something?
Only the one you put in it. I would imagine, that hole would look pretty black from the powder burn.
OR not. Mac:cool:

Hi,

It reads the magnetic particles in the Cuntvid vaccine when in normal operations but they can turn it to "control" operations and it draws all the lookey lous to it for pictures.

Looks like you have been embedded with a control serum and they are testing it out for functionality on you. lol

Are you by the hospital in Tampa/Bradenton?

Sincerely,
Theis
dude, i looked at it w mirrors, duhhhhh...

pic was on b b downs 2 blocks north of haley va

^^^^^ This.

Now I'm confused isn't the snapper lapper the mayor of chicago? This is in Florida? Or is there another elected snapper lapper? Snapper Lapper cause you can not not say that enough.

spy cams with ex ray lol they can read your thoughts with that pole contraption . :unsure:lol that or a soap dispenser for the general public it's touch less

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
4G, maybe 5G or a Shotspotter if it is close to the ghetto. It could be as uninteresting as a private cell tower used to steal information off phones of passing idiots. Or maybe it is wifi for a campus of buildings?

The possibilities are endless in a world controlled by wireless signals.

I noticed the damn thing because of how close to the ground it is. Is in the air only about 20 ft. Surrounded by new 10 story buildings. It's the first of it's kind that I have seen in our area.

That whole general area is brand new hospitals and medical research groups. Quite impressive really, all new. I hope it means better care.

Have some in my area was told that they were at&t FirstNet repeaters for the first responder cell phone/internet network. but who knows any more. I live in pretty rural area as well.

Something cellular-ish, due to the three little antennas lower down being pointed down-ish and evenly spaced (sectors). 5G likely but there are private networks, etc.

Top could be anything with that cover on, even public safety loudspeakers. We have a few that appx shape around here. Remember, the mast is expensive, and siting it is lots of permission and paperwork, so they are very often used by multiple things.

You can also go ask it. We license radio systems so somewhere on it will be FCC ID info. This used to be obvious as big BTSs had a fenced in area so you went to the front gate of that, lots of sign. Well, they still need to label it, so even for small sites you will find something like this:
8c3d28cf-5408-41c2-9753-27b62c93c9b7-5G_Tower_2.jpg

The ID info is likely to be labelmaker or hand-written. If it doesn't say who owns it in readable language, you can search the FCC database (or usually just google) for the SITE ID and it will tell you what it is and who owns it. It may be jargon you don't understand so just ask or google further.

I think the sign on the example above to the left around the pole is the tower owner with their contact info. Not sure if required (or required regionally but not an FCC thing?), but very common as they want to know if it fell down, caught on fire, etc. For this, note that tower management companies are not cell phone companies so again, will take some prior knowledge or googling to figure out who they are or who they leased to.

All over Pensacola area as well.

They almost look like weather sirens; but I don't think so. Cellular or some communication stuff as somebody else posted.

So you can like what, stream a movie at 5x speed without buffering?
Speeds recorded in Denver pegged Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband download speeds at 988.37 Mbps, an 820.2% improvement over LTE. In Minneapolis, Verizon 5G download speeds have been measured at 917.5% of Verizon 4G LTE speeds, while customers in Providence, R.I., have reached download speeds topping 1.13 Gbps, or 11 times faster than 4G LTE.

This was almost a year ago… MacWorld