• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the ever loving fuck is wrong here???

Not sure what law was violated.
The premises acording to the states ltc laws does not include parking lots or sidewalks.

Area 51 starts inside a building, inside a separate area of a building or closed off access area " beer garden".

I can sit inside restaurant area strapped, in parking lot of same place or for that matter a school parking lot to pick up kids, legally in Texas.

I think they will all get off.

Texas has not fallen.

There are more liberal shitheads than we need but still a minority.

“I’m ready for everything to open up,” the sheriff continued. “I don’t agree with everything Gov. Abbott does, I don’t agree with everything the legislature does… some really ridiculous things that go on down there but he is our duly elected governor and this is the order he has put forth for what he believes is the safety of the citizens of this state.”

Translation

"Just doing my job."

Reactions: TACC
I'm about a 100 pounds underweight to on that PD. Thank goodness that county is located in the flat part of Texas.

There was a GoFundMe someone setup to buy those boys a treadmill. Needless to say it got taken down-

Ca5pIcU.jpg

I get the humor and it's fun to make fun of fat out of shape guys and all. But this is Tyranny and it's not funny. These guys are breaking the oath that they swore to uphold period. Until people start to resist these types of tyranical gov. scum it's only going to get worse. I know alot of you guys have risked your lives for your government and fought oversee's, at what point do we fight for our own country here at home? I'm frankly disgusted by that video! It should be illegal for any police dept. to own that kind of vehicle.
I was with you 100%, and then Ferguson happened 11 min from my house. If I was there I’d sure as hell prefer to be riding am MRAP than in a bullet magnet, kill box, cop car. Now I’m not so sure. I think many urban departments do need APCs , or at least they’ll be fucked if they need them and don’t have them. There is ZERO reason for a rural department to have one.

In case anyone is under the illusion that the security forces will refuse to come for you and your guns when the time comes. They may have taken an oath to the Constitution, but the state signs their paycheck. Where do you think their allegiance lies?

"Just following orders"
I've always thought the same thing. The only one you can rely on, is yourself. Period.

Our local PD has one of the. It has a punisher skull painted on the rear door. Who the hell are they looking to punish? To hell with protect and serve. Today it’s punish!

I was with you 100%, and then Ferguson happened 11 min from my house. If I was there I’d sure as hell prefer to be riding am MRAP than in a bullet magnet, kill box, cop car. Now I’m not so sure. I think many urban departments do need APCs , or at least they’ll be fucked if they need them and don’t have them. There is ZERO reason for a rural department to have one.
I propose that crime was encouraged/left unchecked to get violent enough to militarize the police force.
Catch and release.
Now they are geared up for the oppression/Rona olympics.

R

The local PD in my town of 4,000 has an MRAP. They say it's the SWAT vehicle for the county... Our county has a population of 50,000 people and the largest town in it has 12,000 people. They end up using it for show at yearly tractor pulls. Kinda bullshit if you ask me.

The 1033 program was nothing more than a way to easily drag departments into the fold for later use,...That said, the MRAP is easily defeated if you know where it's weakness's are. Then again if you can come up with a goose,.... or better, you have no worries at all,... :p

well, this administration expanded asset forfeiture capabilities, we still operate under the 'if you've done nothing wrong you'll not refuse' to illegal checkpoints for 'safety checks', there is STILL a huge amount of opacity in how police actions that are unlawful are investigated and, when rarely, prosecuted. Too often acts that would certainly end in incarceration by civilians are punished with a simple dismissal for police officers.

Hiring and training standards are a joke. We have LEO who off dogs like they're woodchucks, who 'fear for their life' at the drop of a hat, who've probably failed military psyche tests but somehow make it into LEO ranks and then, when their insecurity and incompetence is inflicted upon the civilian population the rest of their 'brothers' band together to protect and enable and basically conspire, to propagate the crime by denying it ever happened or worse, blaming the victim for the temerity of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

The asymmetrical treatment of LEO and civilians and the ability of the former to commit, repeatedly, unconstitutional and outright illegal acts is nothing new. The cries from some on this thread that "oh, now, THAT is too much" is just silly. Where the hell have you been?

Of course, the problem is that you can’t enforce the laws and deal with all of the issues you will face on a typical day as a police officer, the way any civilian would do so.

It’s not an apples to apples kind of thing.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve often wondered about people who decide to become police officers and why they do so… Specifically what their mental reasoning is for doing so…

And I found a number of people who become police officers just because it was a transition from some other job that they have been doing and it was a job they could get.

I’ve also met people who clearly we’re on a power trip in one of the police officers.

The real issue is that there has to be some level of leeway for police officers to do their jobs, which will result in some broken eggs.

As a society, our problem is that if no one wants to become a police officer we are going to have a lot of problems… And I would like to know how we’re gonna solve that specific problem, while trying to figure out how to modernize the practices of the police?

Effectively, if neither the far right or far left or happy… Then we’re probably doing a good job how we perform that modernization.

People on Youtube videos documenting Australian and UK gun bans are also noticing a highly suspicious aspect regarding their mass shootings. The Australian and UK mass shootings BOTH occurred in 1996 or 97, and BOTH countries immediately put a whole well planned gun ban agenda in motion right after the shootings. Entire systems of law, banning multiple categories of previously legal firearms, and "buyback" programs that normally take months to put together, implemented almost overnight. Extremely suspicious, and many people cannot help but notice the precision timing of both the UK and Australian incidents.