• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Known to fbi
Watched by local police
Previous encounters by law enforcement
Law enforcement know of this individual
Kicked out of school repeatedly for threats
No father in his life

We can go on and on, but the same script keeps playing out.
Don’t forget the prescriptions ……… and illegal drugs unless he’s in portland.

Yup. Fruitcake for sure.

When did this happen? Police video timestamp looked like it was in August.....:unsure:...?
08-28-2022.......

Maybe it's because I simply quit watching or listening to any sort of disinformation newscasts that I did not hear about this....

Another fucking mass shooter, this time in Phoenix.

It's getting close to the point that if I see someone walking around kitted out like him, I'll likely just shoot first and worry about asking questions later.

Why can’t these fuckers kill themselves first and not after. Wanna die, no problem…world is better off w/o you.

^^^^This^^^^

I’ll keep saying it. We need to bring back public hangings. Make em anonymous, no media coverage with their name stated. Don’t publish their stupid little manifestos. No fifteen minutes of fame. There would be a lot less of this shit.

^^^^This^^^^

I’ll keep saying it. We need to bring back public hangings. Make em anonymous, no media coverage with their name stated. Don’t publish their stupid little manifestos. No fifteen minutes of fame. There would be a lot less of this shit.

I used to feel that way as well, but feel that mockery would work way better. Anytime a shooting happens, find out everything embarrassing that can be found about the shooter and reveal their whole name and everything found about them. Make them and their antics a public mockery. In the same way a public execution detours crime, public mockery will detour future shooters from wanting to be made into a mockery as well.

Why can’t these fuckers kill themselves first and not after. Wanna die, no problem…world is better off w/o you.
They want the recognition and fame that comes with the body count

Best way to make this stop is to pass a media blackout legislation. Don't say their names, don't cover the story, at all. Notify the families in person as you should be doing for dignity and respect and stop there.
The CTS bang is certainly interesting.
It's not a CTS bang. It's a Taginn, airsoft. Tell ya what though, they're fuckin LOUD. Good training tool vs the real ones without the pressure risks.

Reactions: TACC and Skunk
They want the recognition and fame that comes with the body count

Best way to make this stop is to pass a media blackout legislation. Don't say their names, don't cover the story, at all. Notify the families in person as you should be doing for dignity and respect and stop there.

It's not a CTS bang. It's a Taginn, airsoft. Tell ya what though, they're fuckin LOUD. Good training tool vs the real ones without the pressure risks.
Interesting. On my little phone screen it looks just like a CTS. I was kinda wondering about the molotov cocktail.... Why carry one of those when you have a bang?

Interesting. On my little phone screen it looks just like a CTS. I was kinda wondering about the molotov cocktail.... Why carry one of those when you have a bang?
Start a fire? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Screenshot_20220910-115515_YouTube.jpg

They're like 160+ dB it's like a fuckin gunshot going off with no earpro, you don't get the thump like a real bang and there's really no flash to speak of but I can say if you started tossing these around in a gunfight it'd create some chaos and confusion.

There's just one issue they have that sorta limits your ability to really do that in the real world scenario, it's easily remedied, but I'm not going to expound further in case some virgin limpdick that's afraid to try and go get laid is reading this and planning something similar.

Last edited:
Luckily for us the real ones are pretty tightly controlled. Doesn't mean in a gunfight if some shitbird starts throwing these and they start going off it won't have an effect.

They will still assume he's tossing pipe bombs or IEDs or whatever, as they should

Reactions: TACC and Skunk
Start a fire? 🤷🏼‍♂️

View attachment 7953464
They're like 160+ dB it's like a fuckin gunshot going off with no earpro, you don't get the thump like a real bang and there's really no flash to speak of but I can say if you started tossing these around in a gunfight it'd create some chaos and confusion.

There's just one issue they have that sorta limits your ability to really do that in the real world scenario, it's easily remedied, but I'm not going to expound further in case some virgin limpdick that's afraid to try and go get laid is reading this and planning something similar.

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to turn one of those airsoft flashbangs into a no shit grenade.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to turn one of those airsoft flashbangs into a no shit grenade.
I suppose. I'm not an explosives guy but you could probably find ways to use the airsoft part to initiate something larger.

I don't think there's enough energy in the airsoft grenade to do anything by itself but if it's used to touch off other shit that's added to it... well... fuck.

Obviously this retard didn't have a clue how molotovs work, thank you 8lb 4oz baby Jesus. Who's to say the next one won't?

This is not random folks,i willing to bet that Friends of BidenInc knew about this guys way ahead.

Edited. Disarm ,Disarm is the narrative at the end of the day for Tyrants. the end game is to subdue the conservatives/population and abolish the 2nd.
We're next.

Last edited:
WTF? Is there a CIA government run Manchurian Candidate school that cranks out these fuckers?

Do they seek out the high school loner and misfits as candidates?

This question is getting less crazy and more valid. Election time? - Mass shooter time.

Last edited:
Another fucking mass shooter, this time in Phoenix.

It's getting close to the point that if I see someone walking around kitted out like him, I'll likely just shoot first and worry about asking questions later.

Probably not a bad idea to assume that.

Known to fbi
Watched by local police
No father in his life

You forgot to ask how many psych meds he was on

Yeah it happened in August (N. Phoenix). We are seeing now because the video was recently released.

You guessed it. Lots of news reports and keywords "body armor" "kevlar helmet" "tactical gear" etc.

From the video it looks like he had none of that.......it's all phony chicom airsoft lookalike garbage. Except the AR and ammo of course.

Should be an easy sell to the scared weeny public to pass laws banning protective gear now.

I am sick to death of these "activated" young people who are sold a narrative and don't have the mental fortitude to see through the bullshit.

Ever wonder why Anti-Trumpers are so devout? They have been brainwashed to believe Trump is Adolf Hitler reincarnate, therefore they feel like they are literally fighting to keep Adolf Hitler from taking over the world. I have no love or hate for the man. Just another elitist businessman from NY........we have nothing incommon. My life was better during his leadership, so cheers to that.

The real enemy of the people is the media. A no shit clean up there would solve A SHIT TON of social issues. If you are a journalist/reporter and push false info......you are ousted for life in the industry. If you have human sources, they better be transparent and face jail time if lying.

Imagine if truth became truth again and news became news again.

Ern

Last edited:
It's a bump helmet. Was he wearing armor? I'd be interested to know that.

He IS wearing a gas mask that's interesting

Po
WTF? Is there a CIA government run Manchurian Candidate school that produces these fuckers?

Do they seek out the high school loner as candidates?

This question is getting less crazy and more valid. Election time - mass shooter time.

Would it surprise you ?

Anyone who thinks mk ultra got shut down is an idiot.

They could remote control dogs in the 60s. How far you think tech and psychology has progressed since then

Reactions: camocorvette
who is encouraging this sort of behavior and why?
Same group that radicalized fighting age males in middle east to do the bidding of their masters. Don't think that shit isn't happening here. Where do you think they get the funding from? Oh...and just in time for the CC companies to start flagging purchases. You bought a case of ammo? You're being reported to the ATF and then you get the no knock visit and you have no more firearms.

In a couple of weeks you'll start hearing about the polls tightening and Dems closing the gap. And then what do you know...Dems hold the house and the senate. Fucking blue wave prevails. Then the ban on semi auto weapons of war comes via EO. Buckle up fuckers. It's close.

This bullshit needs to stop. I know it is not "gun owners" but I still would be very interested in who these people are. They live among us. I just don't feel they are people we see at the range. They are certainly not the people who we see at matche
Known to fbi
Watched by local police
No father in his life

Ate a bullet on his own..

Reactions: AccuSol-ERN
This bullshit needs to stop. I know it is not "gun owners" but I still would be very interested in who these people are. They live among us. I just don't feel they are people we see at the range. They are certainly not the people who we see at matche

Ate a bullet on his own..
It's a slew of things, none of which anyone will be willing to change.

Feminism and women leaving the home for the workplace. Kids being raised by strangers or left to grow up largely on their own.

The Economy is such today that even if your wife wanted to stay home she pretty much can't because most families need a dual income to thrive with a mortgage, car payments, daycare, kids etc.

The Internet. Freaks and weirdos used to be ostracized and isolated. Now they find each other and connect. They read about each other's exploits and copycat them. Kids and young people are more comfortable playing video games and texting each other than trying to talk to a girl and maybe get a kiss or some boob out of it. They're opting out of social interaction.

All this bullshit everyone's a winner nonsense. We teach kids there are no losers and there is no failure then they hit high school and they get shot down by the pretty girl or they don't make the football team or whatever and they're woefully unprepared to deal with the disappointment.

They start self diagnosing themselves with psychological disorders which the medical industry is only to happy to write scripts for. Those drugs can be immensely helpful but it has to be managed and followed up on not handed out like candy and here you go.

Put all that together with a country of people that's more divided than it's been in decades. Everyone's tired of everyone else's shit. We all got locked down, businesses destroyed, jobs threatened, over a fuckin cold virus that they fucking created and then they threatened everyone again if you didn't buy into their solution.

This whole place is a shit show I'm amazed we don't have more of them. Carry a gun everywhere and keep your head on a swivel this shit is here to stay and it's going to get worse.

Sorry, that sounded kinda Doomer. I'm sure the invalid in the White House has a plan to fix it all we just have to do what he says.

Looks like some sort of suicide by cop. I wonder why we aren't instantly hearing every single detail about his life.
Because he is some lefty idiot who was sweet talked into it.

Ever wonder why the worst mass shooting in US history (vegas) goes silent all the time? Pretty sure that guy was not your right winger racist nutjob profile, there is much more to that story.......Kinda like John Doe #2 at OKC bombing, remember that guy on CCTV at the Ryder truck before it blew........nothing to see here......focus on Tim McVeigh.

Last edited:
Because he is some lefty idiot who was sweet talked into it.

Ever wonder why the worst mass shooting in US history (vegas) goes silent all the time? Pretty sure that guy was not your right winger racist nutjob profile.......and there is much more to that story.
Feds did thar with belt feds.

Reactions: AccuSol-ERN
Wow, thats pretty good. Never saw that before.

Again, I think it is very strange that such an easy "point to" for banning shit......is rarely mentioned or mentioned as a group. If the vegas shooting was legit.......if I were arguing for bans......that would be my go to.

All the above tells me everyrhing I need to know about that one. I am just at a loss for words, knowing our officials would be capable of such acts against its citizenry to simply gain favor to pass bans/laws.

I rather they just say "Fuck you, little guy, I am doing this because I can." At least they own it and stop this manipulation game bullshit using innocent lives as social credit.

Do we have proof that he offed himself ?
Anybody see the body ?
Evidence confirmed by CNN ? 🤥
Probably sitting on Epstein's Island laughing his ass off with all the other shooters who supposedly suicided themselves ?