• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the fuck is wrong with you doctors?

CSGambill

Pureblooded.
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2013
Usa
No doubt every profession has its share of POS people. But... just wow...

Warning, probably more graphic than Franks' rules permit, but let this serve as a PSA, not something prurient.

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
One day there was an accident. Some one got deaded. Just sayin

I don't think that's a doctor, nurse more likely. If a patient is completely under a general for a surgery like that, they're intubated. Either way, I hope that guy get wrecked, and spends some time sucking dicks in the prison he gets sent to.

Vulnerability was a huge concern for me with my 2 major surgeries. I'm naked, and will have no idea what's going to happen to me, and they won't allow anyone I trust into the OR to advocate for me, and make sure that i'm not being violated in some way. I think stuff like this is extremely rare.

Branden

Reactions: diverdon
I don't think that's a doctor, nurse more likely. If a patient is completely under a general for a surgery like that, they're intubated. Either way, I hope that guy get wrecked, and spends some time sucking dicks in the prison he gets sent to.

Vulnerability was a huge concern for me with my 2 major surgeries. I'm naked, and will have no idea what's going to happen to me, and they won't allow anyone I trust into the OR to advocate for me, and make sure that i'm not being violated in some way. I think stuff like this is extremely rare.

Branden
CRNA or anesthesiologist......

Still should be deaded ....

Doc

Branden

It was a Brazilian anesthesiologist. He was prosecuted, he is in jail. Disgusting/no excuse.

Not gonna argue with you there.

Branden

P.S. My anesthesiologist for my gall bladder removal was an asian man, my surgeon was a woman. I felt like I was in better hands than my first surgery.
I have been in many surgeries across many health organizations, including the military... In the US, an OR is treated like a holy site, I personally have experienced nothing but utmost professionalism. Other countries, not so much...

It was a Brazilian anesthesiologist. He was prosecuted, he is in jail. Disgusting/no excuse.
What is sad, this is Brazilian culture. It’s from old tavern drinking parties that have an unwritten rule of, if you’re passed out, nobody owns your butthole. Basically drunk rape culture. It happened way more than this time. Waaaaaaaay more.

What is sad, this is Brazilian culture. It’s from old tavern drinking parties that have an unwritten rule of, if you’re passed out, nobody owns your butthole. Basically drunk rape culture. It happened way more than this time. Waaaaaaaay more.

Nope. Not "Brazilian culture". Its sick folks being sick folks anywhere. There have been US docs/dentists that have done sick things to patients under anesthesia too. Many states have rules against docs having "relationships" with patients even with their consent - I know several docs that have broken those rules too.

IMHO Brazilians on average were more openly sexual in general, less shameful about their bodies and bodily functions, but there are boundaries and the above actions certainly crossed and violated those. I spent a few months at the largest public teaching hospital in Brazil (yes, for the "poors"), and not once did I ever witness anything close to a breakdown of professional roles.

What bothers me is none of the other medical staff turned him in. Obviously not the first time this guy jammed his dick in some woman's mouth while she was out cold, nobody knew?

I'm calling it now, fuck all doctors and medical staff for not speaking up and doing more to curb this behavior within their own ranks.

All doctors are criminals because of this one incident and whenever one doctor should wind up in jail or killed in a tragic error of malpractice I'll celebrate their death with a drink!!

See what I did there?

What bothers me is none of the other medical staff turned him in. Obviously not the first time this guy jammed his dick in some woman's mouth while she was out cold, nobody knew?

I'm calling it now, fuck all doctors and medical staff for not speaking up and doing more to curb this behavior within their own ranks.

All doctors are criminals because of this one incident and whenever one doctor should wind up in jail or killed in a tragic error of malpractice I'll celebrate their death with a drink!!

See what I did there?
That's fine, but cops are still pieces of shit......

Doc

Nope. Not "Brazilian culture". Its sick folks being sick folks anywhere. There have been US docs/dentists that have done sick things to patients under anesthesia too. Many states have rules against docs having "relationships" with patients even with their consent - I know several docs that have broken those rules too.

IMHO Brazilians on average were more openly sexual in general, less shameful about their bodies and bodily functions, but there are boundaries and the above actions certainly crossed and violated those. I spent a few months at the largest public teaching hospital in Brazil (yes, for the "poors"), and not once did I ever witness anything close to a breakdown of professional roles.
I get it. It’s rare, but it’s there. Relayed to me by a Brazilian citizen. I’ll look it up, it was a while ago.

Branden
You have no clue wtf you’re talking about

Gotta love Twitter mentality. Post anything pro-Trump and you're banned. Post a vid with an actual dick showing and getting put in some woman's mouth and you're good to go. o_O

Reactions: AMGtuned