• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What The Hell Is This?

I really hope you don't take the ball and go home. Cuz then I'd have to get muh big brutha.

1590433754369.png

Reactions: Barneybdb
If the weapon has not been,... molested,... you will find something interesting when you remove the butt plate, that is for that weapon only.
If it is there,... it will raise the value to a collector, but not for your average guy who just shoots them,...

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Yep K 31 should be in 7.5X55 no other bolt gun in the world comes close to it's operating speed Many have discounted them over the years only to have their ass handed to them by one. A very favorite weapon by many when running any type of course were speed an accuracy are tallied together, for the final score.

Doesn't it most resemble a ZfK 55? The other band/metal piece under the forearm is what it most compares to?

I had a Swiss K that had been rechambered.... I can't remember but I think it was rechambered to 30-30. A lot of years ago, I had 'given' it to a friend of mine.

The 'straight-pull' design was quite interesting. I hadn't had the opportunity to shoot it, for the short time I had it.

Reactions: 1J04
The supposed JFK smoke pole was a 6.5x52 Carcano, the K31 is 10X better,... And the ZFK 55 is better yet, depending who is using it. BTW Oswalt could not shoot for shit, no matter what he used,...
You’re saying he couldn’t hit the inside of a library book depository if he was standing in it ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Plus one on it being a K31 straight pull. Cool guns, my BIL has one and it shoots good.

Reactions: 1J04