• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the Hell is with…

Barack and Michael went to Nantucket
He found a ho and wanted to fuck it
Michael said hel no
Wooped out her dick and told Barack to suck it
You gotta work on your limerick game. Subject is fine and pertinent, but Meter and rhythm is all wrong…

😋🤪😁

I bet you say that with a lisp.
f10e851af4128f739b6f51285eb2fc9a.jpg

You gotta work on your limerick game. Subject is fine and pertinent, but Meter and rhythm is all wrong…

😋🤪😁

Barack had a chef on Nantucket
His job was to let Barry fuck it
Then he saw Big Mike’s Dickle
Knew he was in a pickle
Shortly after he did kick the bucket!

^^^ better??

Sirhr

Maybe we need a limerick thread… ;-)

“Lash’s Limerick Lounge…”. It would be huge!

Sirhr
🤣😄
Let me get home and dredge a few up from memory from 40 years ago. We had some good ones back then. I’m on ‘er, yer honor. It’ll be a few days until I get home. Harder to focus right now.
👍🏻👍🏻

ETA: I seem to remember that there was once a limerick thread here, but I like the alliterative title for a new one.

Barack and Michael went to Nantucket
He found a ho and wanted to fuck it
Michael said hel no
Wooped out her dick and told Barack to suck it
There is truth in poetry, after all. A limerick that is likely true. Odd that she has the bigger bulge than he has.

Reactions: lash
🤣😄
Let me get home and dredge a few up from memory from 40 years ago. We had some good ones back then. I’m on ‘er, yer honor. It’ll be a few days until I get home. Harder to focus right now.
👍🏻👍🏻

ETA: I seem to remember that there was once a limerick thread here, but I like the alliterative title for a new one.
This one. Start a new one and you can prepopulate it with some of the good ones.

Reactions: Ronws and lash