• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes What the pros use confusion

Me too. Especially when I don't really see the difference. But hey it's a free market, and I have no qualms if others think otherwise. My eyes are old (along with the rest of me).

I see it in a lot of fields where you hit diminishing returns. Sometimes I'm very happy with pretty good.

And sometimes you take your bonus money and deck that bad boy out so you can tell that money grabbing leftist asshole at Capital One you used their precious diversity dollars to buy a top tier gun

Hypothetically speaking of course....

Web capture_14-3-2023_151128_memegenerator.net.jpeg

i-kid-triumph-the-insult-dog.gif

• Haha
Reactions: R_A_W and DocRDS
The shit I used to do with a 4x picket post and a 10x mildot with MOA turrets would have most of you guys have a system reboot.

Stop worrying about 5k optics and shit.

Reactions: Cr1775 and DocRDS
Do you guys still give rifles out to last place? I may have to fly out to Parma this year if thats the case :sneaky:

I have in the past 🤣

Honestly though, who better? If you want to see the happiest guy at the match, give a nice rifle to the DFL (Dead F**king Last). Those guys have a smile plastered on their face all the way home.

The guys who win already have rifles. The large majority of them sell them. I love to see those guys who don't expect anything to walk away happy. ;)

Fly on out and whack away! Love to have you! We officially opened registration on Monday, we're halfway to full. Looking like we'll sell it out again this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: R_A_W
I have in the past 🤣

Honestly though, who better? If you want to see the happiest guy at the match, give a nice rifle to the DFL (Dead F**king Last). Those guys have a smile plastered on their face all the way home.

The guys who win already have rifles. The large majority of them sell them. I love to see those guys who don't expect anything to walk away happy. ;)

Fly on out and whack away! Love to have you! We officially opened registration on Monday, we're halfway to full. Looking like we'll sell it out again this year.

I am only getting one cross country trip this year, flights have just gotten so expensive. It was going to be blue ridge but now lead farm since they took the date.. May be able to make it next season. I wish more matches used your format, it's so much faster and efficient.

Reactions: Birddog6424
I'm also surprised that more matches don't adopt our format.

Jake did it at Blue Ridge in his last match there, but they had a falling out and he stopped putting on PRS matches. That may change this year though, fingers crossed 🤞 😉