• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

what to build ar

252yamadog

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2009
I what to build the best ar i can the the best parts you guys and girl recommend . i what it in 556 calber match grade barrel and good trigger , adj stock probly flat top i figure i probly can buy the best of the best parts from different companys and get a better rifle then buy a hole rifle so i and looking for best parts list . so if you can get me a parts list together , but i need model of part and company just not spikes that dont help me much i pertty dum when it comes to ar i a bolt rifle person but what something that shoots i like 1/4 moa groups or better out of my bolt rifles

Re: what to build ar

First of all, lets master the [shift] key before we go building guns. We would want you to come off as...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 252yamadog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pertty dum </div></div>

B2f9S.jpg

Take your helmet off and dive through the window you just licked, hopefully you get run over by your short bus as it pulls up to pick you up. Take no offense but I don't think clinically retarded folks can build ar's

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I don't think clinically retarded folks can build ar's </div></div>

Ever been to BARF.com?

If you dont like my typeing don't reply don't need to be a dick aout it its enough asshole out here i dont need to listen to your guy bull shit

Irrespective of whether English is your first language, using traditional sentences would help your posts greatly. Punctuation is reasonably universal as well, and would help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take your helmet off and dive through the window you just licked, hopefully you get run over by your short bus as it pulls up to pick you up. Take no offense but I don't think clinically retarded folks can build ar's </div></div>

I laughed for 3 mins....thanks

Wow. Registered 3 1/2 years ago. Been lurking patiently until he finally got up the language skills and nerve to post that. Bless his heart!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedSeal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take your helmet off and dive through the window you just licked, hopefully you get run over by your short bus as it pulls up to pick you up. Take no offense but I don't think clinically retarded folks can build ar's </div></div>

I laughed for 3 mins....thanks </div></div>

X's 2. Lmfao

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 252yamadog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you dont like my typeing don't reply don't need to be a dick aout it its enough asshole out here i dont need to listen to your guy bull shit </div></div>

Before I edited my last response to your post, I was fairly certain that either your understanding of English or intellectual capacity was quite handicapped.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Have you given any thought to why this thread has been viewed over 300 times and you have still have not received your uberultratactic compilation of AR parts that will build the best varmint/carbine/SPR for all shooting purposes and for every budget...(complete with model numbers, street prices and a comprehensive list of where you can purchase all of it)?

You are in a sub forum dedicated specifically for semi auto rifles... A few hundred actually wasted time viewing your original post. It's one thing to have a handful of typos, but how is anyone supposed to help if you can't complete a thought, provide a budget, purpose etc... You spend 5 seconds destroying the English language and expect others to spend time trying to decipher your puzzling post, reflect on past purchases, compile a complete list for you and then type it back in some deranged way that you are able to read it?

Regardless, I decided to take the extra time to write some good equipment down. Unfortunately it was a bit rushed, should be easy to put together.

Brrel best dysintary for al Ar 15 5.56def the Kreigalar they have da 18 or 2$ inch model case it be good for that.
If other length cents in White Oak Precipitation, they are hand made tool
(They are both shot from blanks)
Hands don I know the Geslerire triggin is by far the best fr all of Ar's stuff cause they make the the group in sometimes even from1/8Moa to .05 mil improvement . And, it's adjustable!
Have o get an SRP stock, they have an adjustmentble rest of face. They are supreme and only cost 210 euros
For pistol grip the ergo Miad from Mako suits big small and medium gloves.
For backup sights I think magpuls DbagMbus works good for you and money but is best is Troy by alot and far.
Only stripped lowers from noveske but old colt has big pins.
You can get the upper from white with the barrel or noveske and other great.
Should get bolt that hatch the upper
The rest of their arts kit s fine if you replace trigger.
Bcm Fistfighter charging handle is a big prove meant over mil spec, its way easy yo grab and only have to use one side. Very good if your using a scope cause easy o reach.
Bg important on ass gun is make sure hang yards are free float for good harmonix and too no stress from bipod or gips. Just pick one that looks good, Troy, MI, etch......
Rock river guard winter trigger
Great optic for this woud be Gillete optics Mach 3 razor (1-6 or 5-20)

Prices from $10 to $2,000
You can get most of them at most places but some only from some

I was intent on helping you before and spent time clarifying your jumbled post, which was much unappreciated I assume. There are a number of people on here that have a difficult time communicating and use Google translate or similar programs. Don't be disappointed if you don't get answers to questions that you refuse to dignify with even the most basic clarity.
I am eager to see a post a few of your witnessed sub 1/4 Moa groups at distance.

Good luck with your build!

Is good no DMPS as in stock DPMS AR-styule rifle will get shot 1/4 moa group?!? Will Wolf ammonition work to get all bullets thorough one whole? Please not hitting me sew hard with guy bull shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 252yamadog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you dont like my typeing don't reply don't need to be a dick aout it its enough asshole out here i dont need to listen to your guy bull shit </div></div>

Son, a little thicker skin might be the first thing you will need to invest in. Especially if you're going to hang around here.