• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

What was your Scout name?

Same. Couldn't remember my original SH creds, so just brought this one over from scout.

I was RuckSack on Scout and would honestly like to change my old username here to match what it was on Scout. Seems you used to be able to change it but can't figure it out from my phone. Is this option still available just perhaps on computer only?

Like the title says, what was your name on Scout? I'm seeing a ton of old names and wonder if some of you were posting under something else on Scout?

fmaglin on Scout..... fmaglin here.

Alphatreedog on Scout . Although I was Betabirdog MtCreek gave me an upgrade .

Scout - Clownbuster1

Old New Snipershide - Clownbuster...still works!

Unfortunately my post count on Scout was 325.

great MOS title B

Thanks buddy. I had no idea that our MOS changed when we became platoon sergeants. I was going through some bullshit annual SRB audit or something and saw "0369" and was like WTF? My top just laughed at me and explained it to his favorite short-bus kid. I think he said some something like "yep, you're in the big time now, young'un".

Westex91 on Scout. Tried to log in here and it was already taken?

anyways. So how does the 100 post rule work? I have over 600 on scout and have shit to sell?

Just type tag or ask which is better, Rem of Salvage in every thread that you can find until you hit 100, go get 'em Corky.

I couldnt imagine why they would do that to you?

I was HornyGoatWeed

Ungrateful bastards!