• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What would you do with this kid.

Re: What would you do with this kid.

Great comedy. Put em on Dr. Phil.

I've been pretty pissed before, but I've never been so pissed I tried to shove a remote up my ass.

Little queer kids today!
crazy.gif

i know what would have happened if i had done something like that...#1 my dad would have stomped the shit out of me
#2 i would have never drove till i moved out...

yall do realize its the same kid in both, right?...he makes these freakout videos weekly and post them...there are a bunch of them out there

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yall do realize its the same kid in both, right?...he makes these freakout videos weekly and post them...there are a bunch of them out there </div></div>

None the less, trying to shove the remote up his ass was a classic move.

Sometimes I'm glad I can't get on YouTube, because I have a funny felling I don't want to know.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yall do realize its the same kid in both, right?...he makes these freakout videos weekly and post them...there are a bunch of them out there</div></div> And it sounds like he's just another stupid kid starving for attention who gets off on how many hits his videos get. He isn't getting any from me at least.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CommAV80R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An exorcism? </div></div>

Cool-Animated-GIFs-2.gif

Well in my day, I'm talking aboout the late 50's and through most of the 60's, most parents would have whipped the living shit out of these kids without hesitation. Have a brother when around 6 or 7 Y.O. commenced to bang his head against the bedroom wall while throwing a fit. The house was lathe and plaster. Made a bloody mess of his forehead and the wall. No real physical damage to him or wall but it peeved our mother off. Mom cured him of this behavor the third or so time he did this by literally whipping the skin and some meat clean off his ass.

Conversation might go something like, "Son, your a bitch." And then he would get thrown in a cage with a wild animal.

What an ungrateful, spoiled little brat. He needs to spend the rest of his childhood working hard at a country farm or ranch without any computers, phones, gadgets, or internet access. Short of his parents doing anything else drastic, it is probably too late, and his parents failed.

yay, yet another worthless person in society...

i think he's a genius, I have a remote up my ass right now and havent been happier, exept when i fart and it changes the channel off of sons of guns

It's as fake as Donald Trump's "Hair"

The kids were on Tosh.0 last year, saying that it was fake.

Somehow there is money to be made on youtube. I think its advertisers paying to be on pages with a lot of views... How else do you think that boy from georgia (FPSrussia) gets his hands on all those weapons!

My Dad would have kicked my ass into another time zone...I guess I would do the same