• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What you can learn from Facebook.... :)

Strickland

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2003
Mansfield, Texas
Daddys-Girl-Is-All-Grown-Up.jpg

Re: What you can learn from Facebook.... :)

He better be hopin thats Darius Rucker and he can pay for that baby

Black guys...always jokin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Black guys...always jokin. </div></div>

haha wtf ha

Joe Mc_____ - Im wondering if thats not her dad. Both of their names start with Mc and his tone was obviously not a fan of Darius' comment. Sounds about like a more PC version of something my father would say if he saw that on my sister's facebook page.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe Mc_____ - Im wondering if thats not her dad. Both of their names start with Mc and his tone was obviously not a fan of Darius' comment. Sounds about like a more PC version of something my father would say if he saw that on my sister's facebook page. </div></div>

yeah..... obviously

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1990GT50</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe Mc_____ - Im wondering if thats not her dad. Both of their names start with Mc and his tone was obviously not a fan of Darius' comment. Sounds about like a more PC version of something my father would say if he saw that on my sister's facebook page. </div></div>

yeah..... obviously</div></div>

Apparently not so obvious.....
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joe Mc_____ - Im wondering if thats not her dad. Both of their names start with Mc and his tone was obviously not a fan of Darius' comment. Sounds about like a more PC version of something my father would say if he saw that on my sister's facebook page. </div></div>

Welcome to the topic. coffee? tea?

Ever wondered why its not Detective Shaggy? Now you have some insight to that failed review board.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That "black" guy better be kidding. Not exactly what just about anybody I know would say if that was their daughter either. Even if he wass, I bet the dad still wants to beat a "black guy"

is your family pretty <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">rough</span></span>?

sorry, i couldn't help it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever wondered why its not Detective Shaggy? Now you have some insight to that failed review board.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div>

And that night with the chiefs daughter didn't help that either did it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Teppo Ka</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaggyback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever wondered why its not Detective Shaggy? Now you have some insight to that failed review board.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div>

And that night with the chiefs daughter didn't help that either did it </div></div>

OH SHIT!... I thought we were taking that one to the grave Shag????

Oh well... the Chief's daughter likes a spit roast... what can I say?