• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What you don't understand about San Francisco

Up here I can shoot off my deck while eating grub.
No one will bring me food out here, I have no neighbor's to watch me piss off the deck either.
I don't think anybody can even hear my gunshots.

Keep your cream puff delivery's and cream covered lettuce. Fuck city life, I don't see how I could survive.:eek:

That’s correct, no religion is and always has been a hard and fast rule on the Hide, even in the Bear Pit. Read the rules again. Don’t fuck up a good thing for the rest of us.

Here you go @Redmanss and @Herb Stoner per the rules. Doesn’t ban but advises against discussion of ones religious view. My post above doesn’t discuss anyone here’s religion, I’m just posting a page from history... if it hurts you’re feelings, that’s on you.

Political discussion is limited to the BEAR PIT, the same with any discussion on religion and religious matters. We are a very divisive political climate so be aware of your words. They can and will be used against you, and the shooting community as a whole.

Religious Posts of any kind are also frowned on. This site is not for the discussion of one's faith as we feel that is a private matter best left off the forum. Attacking a member due to their political, religiously, or sexual orientation will be grounds for removal without a warning.

Use Common Sense when talking politics and religion and keep them only in the BEAR PIT. Please see Rule #1
[/QUOTE]

"O' for surely I say unto you, go forth into the Pit, and exercise common sense amongst the flock"

I think it's the common sense part he's having trouble with.

Dude likes to come on here and start shit in other people's threads, troll until he can get an argument going about semantics. I know another person like that. I bet he's just a peach to be around.

Best thing is to just ignore him like he doesn't exist. I know he's been warned by mods, he doesn't give a shit.

Reactions: Dpp
Where to get good smoked meat in Northern California? My back yard.
2C784049-44D7-4D34-8821-59C038C42F98.jpeg
76B63885-40BB-42DC-8A2A-3FC2C3B425A2.jpeg
B979BAB4-E57B-43DE-9164-31219BC65B2F.jpeg
87E6BCE6-F6D0-44D1-B889-0790A230F820.jpeg

So... she was jewish - right? Is there where kosher salt originiated?
Seriously though - I thought this forum was to be free of religous stuff.

give it a fucking break

seriously when you been here long enough you can wade into the balls and strikes until then relax,

no religion means threads not some single random post use some fucking common sense

this is the bear pit if you can’t handle your shit, log out or stay out of this area. A single quote is not a rules violation especially if you put in context.

reporting hurt feelings is the quicker way to getting banned over hurting someone else‘s feelings.

use some common sense, we don’t want you starting religious threads, but a single quote, wow you reported that,

grow a pair

Well, I was hoping after a bit over $500 for two with some whiskey, it was going to be included via my wife.. oh she is female and identifies as such..But no luck..

Thats the problem with empowered women! J/K

I don't know how you guys can stand to be surrounded by the walking dead, more power to you....

sorry I don't get it . You can get world class food almost anywhere in the US , restaurants do exist out side California not to mention you can buy almost anything online and have it delivered to your door , but taxes are a lot lower in many other states not to mention not having to deal with California's crazy gun laws you could buy ammo at your leisure and it be delivered to your door as well . Not wanting to leave a great job I could understanding not wanting to leave if you got a great one but the rest Id be gone in a heart beat but that is me .
I've been many places in the states where the food was at best third rate.

I'm in the South Bay, about an hour from SF but I can get excellent and authentic food of nearly any type because the population is very culturally diverse.

There are plenty of down sides but lack of really good restaurants is not one of them.

There are plenty of bad restaurants too but most don't last very long.

I would leave except my family and industry are here. Unfortunately my job skills are not worth much outside of my industry. A guy is trying to get me in the door to systems engineering but it's a big stretch with my resume.

I try to spend a couple of weeks a year where the air is thin and the Milk Way is visible
at a glance. If I'm lucky the "neighbors" are talking all night.

R
If I drive 5 hours I can get to parts of Nevada that are so clear the Milky Way casts a shadow on the ground when their's no moon. If you google "light pollution maps" you can find these spots. Idaho's the best last time I looked.

sorry to bust your bubble but they have good food in conservative cities as well, and food delivery is nationwide
Of course there's great food in any city but I meant there's a lot of good restaurants close by and a huge variety of types of food and I fear getting bored, that's a lifelong fear of mine. And of course if you're hungry enough anything is good. Too many of us take food for granted in America, that its always going to be there. They think food comes from Safeway and that's that.

If I drive 5 hours I can get to parts of Nevada that are so clear the Milky Way casts a shadow on the ground when their's no moon. If you google "light pollution maps" you can find these spots. Idaho's the best last time I looked.
The area we go to in Idaho is 50ish miles from cell service.
Not much light pollution in those parts.
Iv'e seen the shadows from the star light a coupe of times.
Full moon is plenty for walking sans headlamp.
Nice crisp night around 9500 makes for good star gazing.

R

Reactions: Walter Haas