• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Whatever Happened to BigJoe29?

mkollman74

Quo Vadis?
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 5, 2009
    WA, USA
    Like the title asks - did he leave the 'Hide? I used to really enjoy his perspective on handguns and other topics...

Thanks, Theis. If I was more tech savvy, I probably could have figured that out. Too bad he's moved on.

Agreed, he posted a link to an article he wrote on fixed blade hard use knives many years ago (original Hide I think) and it had 1 particular blade in the article that I was really interested in. As things go time passed without me researching it and now I can't remember the blade Smith that made it. I would love to find that article again!

Reactions: mkollman74
    Agreed, he posted a link to an article he wrote on fixed blade hard use knives many years ago (original Hide I think) and it had 1 particular blade in the article that I was really interested in. As things go time passed without me researching it and now I can't remember the blade Smith that made it. I would love to find that article again!
    Jeff Natterer, Bush Monkey Knives

Reactions: jbell

Attachments

• 7BF4888E-6AA0-44DA-8BB1-98FFD7564930.jpeg
      7BF4888E-6AA0-44DA-8BB1-98FFD7564930.jpeg
      219.4 KB · Views: 85