• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

What's everyone's favorite muzzle brake?

None. I stick with chamberings that I can shoot comfortably. My "big stick" is a 28" 260 Rem.

Otherwise, 30-06 is my max.

Greg

I have a Kahntrol on my .308, it is the low profile comp and works exceptionally well.

My favorite muzzle brake is a suppressor. Second to that is the muzzle nut (thread protector). Third is bare threads and last is a muzzle brake.

Reactions: Huskydriver
APA Lil' B on the 300 PRC....barks like a wolf....kicks like a kitten.

I personally shoot the JP recoil eliminator aka tank and the DA key-mo brake I've got waiting on a nomad that's in jail. I shoot right next to an APA LB damn near every weekend. The APA is harsh on everything except recoil, the JP is about the same, but is directed more sideways so not quite as bad, and the DA foes a great job too. They have a couple little ports that are supposed to disrupt the waves going backwards and make it a little nicer for everyone on the line. Seems like it works as designed, the blast isn't quite as bad.

The APA and JP are great for spotting hits and everything else a brake is designed for. They time with jam nuts so they're easy to install. The DA does a good job as well, but its on a smaller caliber so hard to compare.

JP on a 6.5cm, APA on a 260, and DA on a 6 predator/6 grendal/243 lbc

They all work, grab one in that looks good to you and in your price range, put it on and go shoot.
Cheers

Lately I’ve been digging my gen 3 little bastard. It seems to cut down recoil a little more than my hellfire.

Apa little bastard gen 2 here on 6 & 6.5cm. Looking forward to trying out the gen 3 that released recently.

I've got a cadex mx1 on my 6.5, a little bulky but it does it's job extremely well. Will probably try out area 419 for my next brake