• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Whats going on with chris matthews long shot rifle

Brenton

Private
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2012
I herd their is some info on Chris Matthews here.
After 8 months of promising my rifle would be done next month
$4000.00 and my oranignal rifle 7mm stw custom to be re chambered and barreled in dakota 100 dakota brass and reloading dies looks like chris is filing chapter 7.

I herd their is some info for him here.
Please if anyone can help I need some.

Todd Brenton

Re: Whats going on with chris matthews long shot rifle

I just read the whole thread and feel sorry for a lot of folks including you. Doesn't look good at all man but welcome to the Hide. Plenty of good smith's on here. I would do like some people said in that thread though, keep your builds in state and as close to home as possible. I think I will hand deliver my parts to APA or Robert Gradous when it comes time for a custom build after reading that. I think that knowing I could jump in the truck for a few hours to go check out the shop or find out about my build would give me a lot of peace of mind.

Fill out your profile and stay a while. Good luck with that deal too. I have no idea if any good can come of it for the ones who were robbed but at least these threads will shed light on stuff like this and keep at least a few more people from being done wrong.

If anyone wants to start a class action civil suite against Chris Matthews of long shot rifles I will start it He owes me my oranigal gun back $4000.00 cashers check for the nightforce scope he was to put on my rifle and work done I also sent him 100 lot of Dakota brass and dies.Its worth it to me to spend the money to nail this crook

Please concact me on a pm I will am going to start a suite any way.

I do hope at least that this dosent go away and Chris cant steal from anyone else.

I am going to see my lawer tomarow and find out what can be done.Also check with Stover Mo. police see if I can file charges for my money and my Rem 700 STW thar he still has I hope.