• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whats going on with Triad Tactical?

sable

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 3, 2010
Texas
EDIT…

Everthing is fine. Steve took care of everything, I was just being impatient.

Re: Whats going on with Triad Tactical?

Thought it said on the website he Would be out of town tell to tomorrow?!?!

I know I'm being impatient and I already feel like I'm nagging the hell out of Steve, calling and emailing, I just noticed they've had the web site closed a couple of times, wondering what's going on

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thought it said on the website he Would be out of town tell to tomorrow?!?! </div></div>
It just says "the site will be closed until august 3rd" which is actually today

The whole reason I'm worried at all is I havnt been charged yet. So if its a problem with my credit card I want to be able to get it fixed up asap

Yeah I tried to call a couple times, got the full message response. Ill just wait it out

Triad is always closed for a week or two this time of year... A well deserved vacation is my bet... Be patient, your gear will be there soon...

The system can't check out.

Steve maybe out of town.

I also waiting to put an order with him too.

I believe that their website stated they were moving and their site would be closed for a few days.

Yeah that was a week ago when I placed the order, I had to wait for it to come back online to place the order.
smile.gif
its down again

Steve/Triad is definately out of town on Vacation.

He also just moved so that might have something to do with it.

Steve.........if you see this I need another label for "box # 3"

FWIW,
Stu

Triad is a one man show. Steve has great customer service but he also has a full time job, family and is committed to americansnipers.org. Cut the guy some slack, he will take care of you.

What did we do before Internet etc?instant satisfaction was a hand job!

uh yeah, im not looking for Steve himself to drive my package to my house. i had some problems with a deposit to my bank account and they put it on hold for 11 days. after that i placed this order. Im looking to make sure this problem im having with my order isnt a bank problem thats all. im not complaining that its taking too long or anything like that. ive had nothing but great experiences with Triad and will order many more times.

mainly to be honest, i was afraid the muffs i ordered would show up and without having been paid for. im not making sure Steve was able to get the money out of my account for what i paid for. Not looking for instant satisfaction.

I ordered some stuff from Triad and I received my items prior to my CC being charged. Just have some patience.

yeah thats happened to me before too with other sites. im saying i want to make sure when the time comes to charge my card, its not locked or something.

When I buy online, I will often see an initial charge posted on my card from the company for an amount higher than the amount spent (they add on estimated shipping). They are checking your credit card for available funds. Then the charge will disappear from your account and reappear for the correct amount when the item ships.

My bad guys. When Triad was closed for the move, it was well advertised here and on the site. When we shut down for summer break, I did not have time to make it as widely known, and the info on the site was lacking. Add to it some really fun I-T issues that made leaving for vacation a blessing. Phone, fax, email, internet and router are all on the same page now.

The site is back up and running as of today, and UPS just left with a stack of orders.

Tyler, you fell into a crack that developed into a chasm about the time I was packing my clean pair of undies for the trip. You have an email.

Guy's WE all work for IT no matter were you work or what you do somehow you report to IT. IT it's the mark of the beast! Only Satan could come up with some of the Sh!T that go on around my place of employment.

Sorry for the Hijack, carry on!

Steve gets gear to my door 48 hours after I slip my credit card back into my wallet.

It's friggin' amazazing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lelandEOD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve gets gear to my door 48 hours after I slip my credit card back into my wallet.

It's friggin' amazazing.</div></div> same here, it is amazing and always a surprise

Okay let's let the thread die. Everthing is taken care of and having it at the top of the forums looks bad for Triad, which isn't what I meant to do

Don't ever go on holidays again Steve... Unacceptable mate, seriously. What's the world coming to?!
laugh.gif

Steve..... I am one of the evil bastards that works lives and breaths IT if you are ever having issues and just want to run ideas by some one hit me up.... I will be more than happy to help.... and for you the help would be FREE

Had to bump this back to the top to report an update.

Got the package today, yup 48 hours to my door not including the weekend. The muffs I ordered are awesome, but also in my box was a cool Triad ballcap from Steve and a personal email in my inbox this morning also addressed details of the transaction. Top notch service. I'm so impressed. Triad will receive all my business from now on for the stuff they carry. Thanks Triad!