• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whats happening at Manners?

Lowholer

Private
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2017
I am having a hard time getting to talk to a customer service person. In the last month many emails and calls go unanswered finally I received an email 10 days ago that my stock had shipped tracking showed delivery for last thursday Nothing showed up .I have called and cant get a return call I checked tracking again and it was updated to say that my package had been returned to sender at there request! Whats up with that?It has been 6 months and things go sideways sometime and run late I am ok with that but they should inform there customer with whats happening.Any body else out there having a hard time speaking or phone calls returned?I have bought several manors stocks over the yrs and they have allways gone the extra mile.Feel free to pm me if you have any sugestions.
All The Best Rick

Shot show was last week I been chasing this return emails and phone calls for a month now.

It’s been a while since I spoke with anyone at Manners, but I usually had an email response back same day. I even got a call from Tom a time or two to give me an update on an order.

I agree with the above, Tom is a good guy and will get you taken care of.

Reactions: Redvanes
Keep trying. I sent a stock in for re-inlet and it came back in less time. I know it depends on which jigs are set up at the time also. I got an email with an invoice, called in and paid it. It may have taken two calls. Shipped the next day.

This was like two weeks ago also.

I have no doubt they will take care of me its just frustrating wondering what happened and the promise of sending me pictures and no return calls.In these tough covid times they could be short of people.I can only wait and be patient.With all that has happened I would not hesitate to order again.I am reluctant to call mr Manners not only because I dont have a ph number for him as I have worked with 3 defferent sales people on this and for what ever reason they all dropped the ball and I dont want to stir the pot.Gonna give it some time.
All The Best Rick

Last edited:
I usually get emails back from them fairly quick too. I emailed them today but no response but I said in the email no rush because I know most of the shop is just returning from Shot.

Hi,

I know this doesn't help you much but I was just talking to Jim today... So they're around.

Sincerely,
J-Ham

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to score a PRS-TCS that was Ready to Ship, but then I had the bright idea to add some hardware to it during a super busy holiday/SHOT/crazy weather time. :ROFLMAO:

Now I'm waiting anxiously for that beautiful shipping notification to appear.

Last edited:
few months back i called 3 times in 2 weeks and left messages. no one returned a call, Finally gave up. Decided the hell with them , plenty of other chassis's out there. Someone told me to look on Altus website for one. Guess what, they had one i wanted. I've bought 2 of them now, both from Altus

I have a stock shipping from Brownells to me via Federal Express seems to be stuck in Kent WA.

No ports with shipping containers were involved.

few months back i called 3 times in 2 weeks and left messages. no one returned a call, Finally gave up. Decided the hell with them , plenty of other chassis's out there. Someone told me to look on Altus website for one. Guess what, they had one i wanted. I've bought 2 of them now, both from Altus
Man you showed them!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: trob
Few days ago I called to see lead time on a Prs-Tcs, someone picked up right away and promptly told me 8 month wait 😢 But they were easy to get ahold of in my case

Man you showed them!:ROFLMAO:
had no intentions of showing anything, if it hadn't been for Altus, i still wouldn't own one. I still have nothing really good to say about the management/CS at manners. The chassis is nice and the big reason for wanting to purchase was to lower weight for NRL Hunter, otherwise i still wouldn't own one. Won't do anything better than my MPA, Foundation, or J Allen won't do , except save weight.

I am having a hard time getting to talk to a customer service person. In the last month many emails and calls go unanswered finally I received an email 10 days ago that my stock had shipped tracking showed delivery for last thursday Nothing showed up .I have called and cant get a return call I checked tracking again and it was updated to say that my package had been returned to sender at there request! Whats up with that?It has been 6 months and things go sideways sometime and run late I am ok with that but they should inform there customer with whats happening.Any body else out there having a hard time speaking or phone calls returned?I have bought several manors stocks over the yrs and they have allways gone the extra mile.Feel free to pm me if you have any sugestions.
All The Best Rick
Hey Rick, just saw your post, I shot you a PM, shoot me back your info, I’ll get you squared away in the AM. Until I see what’s up with the tracking info I’m sure what has happened. Last week was shot and we had a few guys there but office should have gotten back to you. Thank you

Hi jinxx4ever, I just shot you a pm, shoot me your contact info when you have a second. I would like to talk to you about your experience and find out details also see if I can get you squared away. I hope there is a much better reason for you shooting my stock than just the weight savings. Thank you Sir