• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos What's in a picture?

Re: What's in a picture?

Daddy lion says to son lion "be patient they taste better after you scare the shit out of them."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lodi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Daddy lion says to son lion "be patient they taste better after you scare the shit out of them." </div></div>

Now THAT is freakin hilarious!!

DK

Daddy lion to son lion "does a human shit in the woods?"

To be honest, my first impression was "which one of you goof balls nailed a pic of your girl squatting in the bush!?" Then I saw the BIG CAT!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maximusmax51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To be honest, my first impression was "which one of you goof balls nailed a pic of your girl squatting in the bush!?" Then I saw the BIG CAT! </div></div>

+1

i saw a picture once of a mom and her two young kids on a hike and there was a mountain lion crouched in the brush about 6 feet away.

simba and zazu

and guess who's playing zazu's role?

maybe stand up and pee in its eye throw the paper and run like heck??!!

IF it WAS REAL...I bet she'd drop a big one if when the double nitro went off!. That would be funny as hell if you got that on the next shot.

Is that real? LOL! Thats hilarious but if its real it would be a tad creepy to see it later on when checking out pics!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GPRIPPERS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that real? LOL! Thats hilarious but if its real it would be a tad creepy to see it later on when checking out pics! </div></div>

Wouldn't that be bizarre.