• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What's it worth? Savage 10FCP 5r

Brad28753

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2011
Hi all, I recently got my hands on a FN A2/A4 setup from Mike and loved it. Money issues came up, and it was by far worth more than my Savage, and easier to sell, so I had to move it.

Money is right again, and I'd like another FN. I'm currently looking at the new A5m XP. My question is what would my current rifle be worth?

I'm going to be selling it bare, it's a Savage 10FCP with 5r rifling and fluted, threaded barrel (19055) and accustock. No scope, rings ect. It's been shot 5 times. No issues, it's just sat in my safe since I've got it.

So, now that the shenanigans are over ( I hope) - what should I realistically ask for?

Have you looked at what similar rifles are selling for both new (likely a little more than you should expect for your lightly used one) and on auction sites like gunbroker as a barometer?

Since savage has discontinued a lot of that line FCP-k FP SR etc harder to compare. I saw FP SR today new discounted to $499 might have to pick that up. The McMillan FCP retails around $900. I would think yours would go for $550-$650.

Put it own gunbroker say it has been overseas and ask for $7,000.

I'll still take it for $250 :)

Savage never listed the 10FCP 5R on there web site. It was and still is being sold at Buds Guns for $783 has the accustock accutrigger, threaded, fluted barrel. and mine is a tack driver. Best guess on price is 550 to 650.

When are you planning on selling? I may be interested in it. PM me with more details about it,( Rounds count, flaws, ect) if your serious about selling.