• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's my rifle worth?

.30Nate

Private
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2013
Lima ohio
I have a remington 700 that started out as a 22-250. I had a new factory take off 700 .308 tactical barrel put on, thread and time it for a break, thread the bolt, add a bolt knob and true the action. It has a new FDE Mcree folder chassis, 10 round Mcree mag, BO 20 moa base, Burris XTR rings, 16X SS scope. I can't say how good it shoots as I haven't shot it much, maybe 150 rounds. Not sure if I'm going to sell it or not just an idea I'm kicking around. Oh and the barrel and action are Cerakoted OD green. What would I expect to get out of it if I do sell it?

Last edited:
after tracking the for sale section, it seems that after SHOT and with all the new gear coming out the used market has been flooded with some very good equipment. This has dropped the prices down considerably. I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. I would think that you would be better off parting it out

I'd clean it, prep it for storage, and stick it in the back of the safe 'til the used market improves, you need the money, or you get the itch to shoot it or mod it again. But that's just me.