• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's the Cheapest Item in This Basket?

G

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cGznFliwEo0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cGznFliwEo0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: What's the Cheapest Item in This Basket?

They have them on phones now Binky.

I would've asked the guy "what isle was the half priced pink tacos in?"

Try working there in the wee hours of the morning. I worked for an electrical contractor that had the maintenance contract for one here in town. We had to start at about 2am just to beat the hoards of people, and still you see some strange things. Like the lady that tried to crawl though the scissor lift I was in to get a bottle of hair soap, even though I was yelling at her not to.

Agree - Very sad, I think I'd be on the phone with the local PD - just to have an officer come by and check these two out...Who knows what this guys intentions were?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: submoashooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agree - Very sad, I think I'd be on the phone with the local PD - just to have an officer come by and check these two out...Who knows what this guys intentions were? </div></div>

Really?!? Get rid of you're mangina!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: submoashooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agree - Very sad, I think I'd be on the phone with the local PD - just to have an officer come by and check these two out...Who knows what this guys intentions were? </div></div>

Are you honestly that stupid....Like this idiot has dastardly plans to rape and pillage but just has to do his weekly shopping first.....way to use the ole gray matter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: submoashooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agree - Very sad, I think I'd be on the phone with the local PD - just to have an officer come by and check these two out...Who knows what this guys intentions were? </div></div>

Are you honestly that stupid....Like this idiot has dastardly plans to rape and pillage but just has to do his weekly shopping first.....way to use the ole gray matter.</div></div>

I'd hit it once I got it home, she looks hot

Sometimes you just gotta pack a Ho around. good thing she's not Shankster sized, that'd break a fella down....

I would leave her stupid drunk ass in the carriage, chances are if she was drunk enough to get and stay in the carriage, she is too drunk to get out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drmarc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sometimes you just gotta pack a Ho around. good thing she's not Shankster sized, that'd break a fella down.... </div></div>

Shankster's wouldn't fit in the cart!

Very responsible of friends to make sure she got home safe.
Just had to do some shopping first.
Hey, it's Wally World.
By far, not the strangest thing they ever saw.