• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's the law on shipping a complete BCG to CA?

Re: What's the law on shipping a complete BCG to CA?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nebraska</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it legal to ship a RRA BCG to California? </div></div>
Yes.

Keith

No, not legal to send to CA, send to northwestern SD instead. I need one.lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, not legal to send to CA, send to northwestern SD instead. I need one.lol </div></div>

laugh.gif

To make it even worse on ya - I'm <span style="text-decoration: underline">giving it away</span> (gift to a service member)!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nebraska</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SDWhirlwind</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, not legal to send to CA, send to northwestern SD instead. I need one.lol </div></div>

laugh.gif

To make it even worse on ya - I'm <span style="text-decoration: underline">giving it away</span> (gift to a service member)!! </div></div>

Well, if that is the case then he is more deserving than myself. My hat is off to you for your generosity and support of our Veterans.