• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors What's the word on the Sig 250?

Re: What's the word on the Sig 250?

I like the ergonomics of mine, trigger pull is good for a DAO gun, and carries very well. Trigger reset sucks...wayyyyy to long.

I called Sig, and they stated the could put a short reset trigger in it. So I boxed it up and sent it off (after paying them $150 including shipping both ways). I get the pistol back last week, and there is a note stating that they can't do the SRT on the P250. I checked my bank account and the money had been refunded. I called to ask why I was told they could install the trigger, and then not, but got tired of being on hold for 30 minutes.

I have yet to decide whether or not to keep the pistol (I got the 2-sum). I don't know if I can get used to the long reset.

Theres a huge thread over on sigforum on the 250.

I owned it and sold it for the current P245 I have now. The trigger reset was the biggest turn off being very long almost to the very begining again. Ergonomics were good but mags also were a bit trouble to find. It's a pretty cool but changing the grip and slide sizes can get pricey anyway. Almost like getting a new gun.

Can an owner elaborate a little on this gun? I read through the other posts and the trigger issues etc do not concern me as i'm looking for a good RELIABLE pistol for my wife. Being a 1911 guy I can appreciate a good trigger, but I dont see my wife knowing the difference.

My question is: I noticed some comments about the grip being too small, is this too small, the circumference or the height? From the pictures it looks to be very skinny, if this is the case, it might just be the ticket for a females hands. Thanks

The one I had came with the medium frame. It was slimmer than my Glocks I believe, and fit my hand better. I sold it do to the trigger issue. I have yet to see a small framed P250 available yet.

I love the 250. Works well with a silencer too.

it's interesting that it doesn't really have a locking block. not sure if that could be an issue down the road?

I have the compact version and that is a bit too short for my hands, I was constantly applying pressure to the magazine, causing it to shift in the well. Possibly because of that I had some feed issues the first few 100 rounds. The last time I took it to the range it was fine, but its in the safe now, replaced by an HK USP.