• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

whats up guys?

seandamerell

Private
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2010
mesa, az
Hey,
My name is Sean and I just thought id introduce myself since it seems that everyone is pretty familiar around here. I just graduated from the yavapai college gunsmithing program and ive been trying to keep busy since. ive been shooting recreationally my whole life but since i went to school I started taking it more seriously. I'm starting to get into the long range rifle competition scene and id like to get into the tactical shoots as well. i guess thats it. if theres anything I missed I'm sure yous guys will let me know.

Re: whats up guys?

Congratulations on your graduation, are you going to be working for someone else or be your own boss?

thanks. I'm working at a shop in mesa, learning the ins and outs of the m14 pattern rifle among other things. i do general maintenance and repairs on all kinds of stuff and custom rifle work. i can do custom pistol work but i'm just not that interested in it.

alright, I'm back. I read a lot of things on here but don't really post but I figured I might as well start posting projects and participating in conversations.
I've been working at accuracy speaks gunsmithing for the past year. we've got three smiths working here. I'm a rifle builder when I'm not doing repairs. I build bolt guns, ARs, all the m14/m1 rifles, and all those other oddball military type things.
I'll start posting pics of builds and things you guys might find interesting in the gunsmithing section.