• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whats up with RGUNS.net

cox308

BAMF
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2011
United States, Hawaii
So I placed an order for 2 BCG's on the forth. It has been 4 weeks...haven't heard a thing.

Has anyone received anything they ordered in 2013?

Has anyone tried to cancel orders and gotten charged the BS $100 cancellation fee?

What has been your experiances with RGUNS.net?

It is extremely hard to believe that they are still in stock on all these hard to find parts. Makes me wonder if they ever where in stock when I ordered or if it is back ordered and they're just not telling me.

Unfortunately I didn't see that shpeel about wait time's, cancelation fee's, and don't try to contact us BS! I would have never ordered had I saw that first.

ADDED:

Since I have posted this there shpeel on their home page has changed. They've toned it down to be a bit friendlier, they no longer mention the $100 cancelation fee, and they are now saying 2 week behind in shipping instead of 4.

Re: Whats up with RGUNS.net

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cox380</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I placed an order for 2 BCG's on the forth. It has been 4 weeks...haven't heard a thing.

Has anyone received anything they ordered in 2013?

Has anyone tried to cancel orders and gotten charged the BS $100 cancellation fee?

What has been your experiances with RGUNS.net?

It is extremely hard to believe that they are still in stock on all these hard to find parts. Makes me wonder if they ever where in stock when I ordered or if it is back ordered and they're just not telling me.

Unfortunately I didn't see that shpeel about wait time's, cancelation fee's, and don't try to contact us BS! I would have never ordered had I saw that first.

ADDED:

Since I have posted this there shpeel on their home page has changed. They've toned it down to be a bit friendlier, they no longer mention the $100 cancelation fee, and they are now saying 2 week behind in shipping instead of 4. </div></div>

2 weeks probably = 2 months but you will get your gear. Phone....LOL Man you need you learn how to use a search engine. This topic hasn't just been hashed over recently - customer service has been non-existant just about forever.

Yea, I forgot about all the talke on ARFCOM years back about their attitude and customer service
frown.gif
I placed an order for a BCG on the 7th. I surely didn't see no $100 cancellation fee listed then and am near positive their site said "allow 2 wks for shipping" which made it sound like items were in stock, just that they were busy. Now it is 4 wks and I suspect there 'inventory' status was BS and they were not/are not in hand and just need time to ship.

So to give them the benefit of doubt and not wanting to deal with the $100 issue as I know my CC company won't let that happen, especially now that they are at the 4wk point. Will give them another week to make their word good then I am going to bail. Could have bought another but decided to give them a chance. Unless I here something shortly it will be my first and last order/cancellation!!!

I don't like smoke blowed up my ass! You either have the item or you DON'T!!! Don't mislead me or lie to me to make a sale cause I don't fly that way!

Someone is getting stuff, I saw two complete RGuns uppers posted on Gunbroker, they wanted double what RGuns was asking. I guess it could have been older stuff but it was just posted.

Almost everyone is four weeks behind on just packing orders they do have.

Why the extreme position on rguns? They are swamped too.

I've never read of anyone getting burned, but the owner is notorious for telling you to F off if you pester him.

I bought an upper a few weeks back just to see how well they're made. $550.00 for a fluted button rifled SS barrel with a YHM free float quad rail and BCG sounds like a real smoking deal. Time will tell.

Patience.

I had ordered a few pmags from them on Deceber 28th, I received them yesterday.

I can understand builds taking four weeks. I ordered two mags they showed and still show instock 30 days ago. Still waiting.

I ordered 2 BCG's from them on 13 Jan and still not received anything. I have not tried to cancel my order so I am not sure about the cancellation fee.

I'm still waiting on lowers that were "in stock" when I ordered and have had zero responses from them. I'm done with Rguns ever again

Ordered 12/27/12 and i am just now getting charged so it will be shipping out any day now:

Qty - Price - Part# - Desc
1 - 575.00 - =RT245UB30001= - TRR15A3 24 Inch Upper with Stainless Fluted
Superbull Profile Barrel and XL RGQ Handguard
Handguard Color: Black
Receiver Color: Nickel Boron - $25.00
Carry Handle Option: No Carry Handle
Rifling Twist Rate: 1:9
2 - 99.00 - frs - RGUNS AR-15/M16 Bolt Carrier, Complete with Staked Gas Key
NFA Type: Full Auto
Finish: Nickel Boron
2 - 65.00 - frs - RGUNS AR-15/M16 Bolt, Complete
Caliber: 5.56x45mm
Finish: Nickel Boron

I placed my order for 1 nickle boron complete bcg on 12/20/12, I just got charged after I asked them to update me on my order or I am cancelling through my cc. There was a 100 cancellation fee when I placed my order for an "in stock" bcg. The lead time was 3 weeks then. I actually forgot about it.......said it will ship today. We will see.

I placed my order for 1 nickle boron complete bcg on 12/20/12, I just got charged after I asked them to update me on my order or I am cancelling through my cc. There was a 100 cancellation fee when I placed my order for an "in stock" bcg. The lead time was 3 weeks then. I actually forgot about it.......said it will ship today. We will see.

How did you contact them?

To be fair I emailed again and finally heard back- Phone does nothing but go to a full voicemail. From the email I'm going to guess they're in face saving mode and trying to get SOME sort of replies out.
These were the 2 replies
" yes just backed up. working on it."
"Lowers have been shipping, If you have noticed a charge to the credit card please check with your dealer. I am looking into the order, I'm sorry about the delay.

Thank you"

Knowing how they operate, I ordered on Jan. 4 and figured I'd let it be a surprise if/when it comes in. I do question their values on leaving items listed as "in stock" though. Seems they update other things on their site, why not be honest label the back ordered items as well.

chakup, what email address did you send to? I've sent a couple emails to both their addresses listed on the site with no reply.

I ordered some stuff from them first part of January; BCG, Upper, LR308 mags. I haven't seen nor heard anything from them since.

Also, I've had LR308 PMAGs back ordered since Dec. 18

Same question. I just sent an email to both the addresses they have listed on their site. Just curious if you emailed somewhere else.

i just sent an email to their email on the web site. I said if it isnt shipped cancel my order without penalty. They responded within an hour letting me know it will ship in a few days. Now, if it really ships in a few days, we will see. Seeing as how I have been waiting almost 3 months for a bcg that was "In stock", I dont have a lot of faith in them to ship it anytime soon and I will cancel my order.

Yeah, I gave up just a minute ago. I found a good deal on BCG's online from SMI... I'll be posting a thread about it in a moment.

I sent an email stating to cancel both my orders of BCG's as well as replies to both their original confirmation emails telling them to cancel. I also told them I instructed my bank not to authorize charges from their company. I called my bank, and while they weren't able to deny the charges, they did cancel that debit card and FEDEX'd me a replacement. So there's no way for this shady ass company to charge me now.

All I wanted was a reply as to the status of my order. They're too good for that though, so my money is better spent elsewhere.

LOL, so within ten minutes of sending an email telling them to cancel my order I receive a response that it's cancelled. If only they could have responded even reasonably that quick (well, at all) to my inquiries about the status of my order.

Did you go through 15accessories.com?

I called and they directed me to that site and I had zero problems with my checkout.

Did you go through 15accessories.com?

I called and they directed me to that site and I had zero problems with my checkout.

I just snagged one of the nickle borons, I was on their other web site and was getting ready to pull out a gun and shoot my computer.......Thanks for the heads up.

No worries. I had the same issue but called, got an actual person on the phone, and she informed me that that site wasn't the correct one. I guess they're in a transition or something. It's nice to actually talk to a human being from a company to get any issues or questions straightened out.

I was going to start my very own topic but it looks like those fucktards are pissing everyone off on their own.

My recent correspondence with them started as a simple question.

ME said:
I have a question about an item on your site.
The "RGQ Free Float QuadRail" as seen here .
I'm wondering if it comes> with an included barrel nut, and what the inside diameter of the barrel nut is...as well as the inside diameter of the QuadRail itself.
Who is RGQ and do they have any contact information where I an ask other questions?
Thanks.

RGUNS said:
>all parts included.

ME said:
Congratulations on answering 1 out of 4 questions. If your customer service is any representation of how you handle business, I'm glad I didn't place an order.

I hope you have 1/4 of a nice day.

RGUNS said:

Took me about two months to get my nickel boron BCG from them. Got it yesterday. Looks pretty good.

I ordered a BCG from them on 1/7 and an upper the next day. The BCG arrived today, and I've been charged for the upper (which included yet another BCG) but the upper hasn't shipped yet.

90 day lead time. I love it.

I was over in IL in Feb for work, I stopped in there shop to see what they had " In stock" Which was no uppers, I did pick up a couple lower parts kits but stocks and 20 round mags. Talking to the one kid in there he said he was only one building uppers and plan on 2-6 month wait. They won't answer the phone, and he said he was trying to get his boss to change the in stock status online.

I can understand builds taking four weeks. I ordered two mags they showed and still show instock 30 days ago. Still waiting.

Update just got an email saying the canceled my order because they are out of stock! 3 fu**ing months to email me about parts you said were in stock!
NEVER dealing with them again.

The piss off with the whole deal is that on their website it says they do not have an inventory problem, just a shipping delay. My friend was in there a few days ago to check on an order he placed online for a few BCGs. They wouldn't let him pickup his order in person. If they truly had the items in stock, a person willing to ease there shipping backlog should be welcomed. He was told to wait a few weeks and he should receive his order by mail.

Odered BCG's on 1-21.. nothing yet. Found others, may as well cancel now.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

NO LUCK WITH THEIR MAILORDER WHATSOEVER----but if you walk-in there, you can come out with product in hand if the stars align

Im lucky if I can shoot a 5" group at 100 yards with my 1:8 twist 24" Rguns upper... Federal Gold Medal Match, 69 Grain