• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater What's your favorite Tom Cruise movie?

Jack Reacher only because it actually shows a few reloading things. Could've been a little more accurate but that goes for all of hollywood.

A Few Good Men.
Days of Thunder.

Edge of Tomorrow was a good movie.
So was American Made.

The Last Samurai
Edge of tomorrow

Take all his personal baggage and set it aside, the guy is a solid actor.

Greg

lol...5 year dead thread revival here.

Oblivion is one of my fav sci-fi films. It's got Magpul, Malkoff, and Harris RF gear in it (y)

Agree Hes a tool, but a good actor.
Cocktail
Days of Thunder
A Few Good Men
Jerry Mguire
Last Samurai
Rain Man
Far and Away

I thought he did a great job in Collateral. Loved the entire show. The Last Samurai was quite good as well. Just my $0.02. :)

Valkerie was a darn good movie.

He’s good at playing an a-hole, remember the one with Dustin Hoffman being autistic, Rainman, etc. Color of Money was good too.

I’m generally positive about him, he’s about my age and is still in shape, not easy. For supposedly being gay he’s been married to some comely women. And if we gotta live with Muslims and BLM then Scientology doesn’t look so crazy, lots of their people are successful.

I really like the remake of War of the Worlds. Shame that dumb bitch Dakota Fanning had to scream all throughout the movie.

I lived in LA for a while and I got to see some of the craziness associated with Scientology, never had a run in with Tom Cruise but did run in to John Travolta and Beck.

You hear stories and then you see for yourself. What I heard about Travolta and Beck matched what I saw (Travolta was in a flight suit/coveralls at a restaurant) so it leads me to believe what I've heard and I've heard more weird stuff about Tom Cruise than Travolta and Beck combined.

More recently I got screwed in a realestate deal by a frickin troll who I found out is a Scientologist. He's also evidently in to astrophotography, probably because he looks bad in sunlight.

Any way, I'll give him Tropic Thunder.

Reactions: Frankly