• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Let's get this going Guy's. Gotta lot of stuff to put up. Busy wet day.

View attachment 6968788

Just digitized every album, and cd I’ve kept since 1969. Had each cleaned up to the best I could get accomplished. So today I begin reliving decades of memories. Rock, blues, country , classical, jazz, punk. You name it. Computer says just north of 16,000 songs.

Beautiful day in northern Mi.

grTm3OMh.jpg

Legal in zero states. I have no doubt he is over weight.

If the Dolley attaches in 2 points on the truck and doesn’t pivot, he’s only considered doubles.

By looking at it, I’d wager he’s over Height with that boat.

I second the overweight/excessive length for license class.

Just digitized every album, and cd I’ve kept since 1969. Had each cleaned up to the best I could get accomplished. So today I begin reliving decades of memories. Rock, blues, country , classical, jazz, punk. You name it. Computer says just north of 16,000 songs.
what software did you use?

You boys are having some weather up there? Wife can’t help being a mom and sent my 28 year old boy a new set of thermals? common sense would dictate that if you have money for extra curricular activities (he does) ya probably oughta buy yourself some cold and wet gear when you live in Seattle? Kept those thoughts to myself as I generally don’t prefer a cold tater and a hot cook......anybody else’s wife get mad and stay mad......for days????

You boys are having some weather up there? Wife can’t help being a mom and sent my 28 year old boy a new set of thermals? common sense would dictate that if you have money for extra curricular activities (he does) ya probably oughta buy yourself some cold and wet gear when you live in Seattle? Kept those thoughts to myself as I generally don’t prefer a cold tater and a hot cook......anybody else’s wife get mad and stay mad......for days????

Yeah, we're having fun......Doesn't look like Jimmy'n Moose got nearly as much as us.......

1549744802258.png

In some spots, we've had accumulations of up to 18"......:rolleyes:

Yeah, we're having fun......Doesn't look like Jimmy'n Moose got nearly as much as us.......

View attachment 7021415

In some spots, we've had accumulations of up to 18"......:rolleyes:

Damn? My boy is telling us the same thing. Full disclosure, I did make sure that he had Sorrels and Danners when he first moved up there and getting his feet under him pun intended? Been a piece since you guys got that much snow hasn’t it?

Damn? My boy is telling us the same thing. Full disclosure, I did make sure that he had Sorrels and Danners when he first moved up there and getting his feet under him pun intended? Been a piece since you guys got that much snow hasn’t it?

Yeah, we get dustings a couple of times every winter. About every third or fourth year, we get more, which stays for a few days or a week. It's been a few years (can't really remember) since we have gotten two or three feet. That happens, but not more than twice in every ten years or so.

We stopped by the grocery store last Thursday night on our way home from me getting my hair cut. Needed some last minute items for a big pot of chili we were cooking and needed some hooch. The grocery store was a zoo and lots of empty space on the shelves. Got me to thinking about what it would look like if there were a "serious" national emergency. :unsure::oops:. Most people are woefully unprepared. The fat women with grocery carts half full of candy bars in front of us in the check out line was pretty comical.....No D, I didn't get pics......:cool:

Yeah, we get dustings a couple of times every winter. About every third or fourth year, we get more, which stays for a few days or a week. It's been a few years (can't really remember) since we have gotten two or three feet. That happens, but not more than twice in every ten years or so.

We stopped by the grocery store last Thursday night on our way home from me getting my hair cut. Needed some last minute items for a big pot of chili we were cooking and needed some hooch. The grocery store was a zoo and lots of empty space on the shelves. Got me to thinking about what it would look like if there were a "serious" national emergency. :unsure::oops:. Most people are woefully unprepared.

That is a fact? Be a little surprised if you didn’t have some essential beans and brass stuck back though?? Can’t remember if it was 95 or 96 but Seattle didn’t just get snow but wind that knocked power out. Had a mustang at the time and couldn’t even get it out of the driveway?

That is a fact? Be a little surprised if you didn’t have some essential beans and brass stuck back though?? Can’t remember if it was 95 or 96 but Seattle didn’t just get snow but wind that knocked power out. Had a mustang at the time and couldn’t even get it out of the driveway?

Nahhh......we're good. I'm thinking it was '96. Three feet, power out in a lot of areas for ~ 2 weeks. House has gas heat, cooktop and hot water. My Onan 6K kept us nice and warm. Bought it in '94, still have it, freshly fueled and ready to go. The snow isn't really what causes problems. It's:

A. Shitty Drivers that have zero business attempting to drive in this shit.
B. When it warms up/starts raining. The snow gets very heavy, snaps branches and trees, they fall across power lines and take down major portions of the utility grid.

I'm home office based, so I don't have to go out amongst all the fools, unless I have to get more gas for the generator. Usually, the roads are clear and the power is back on before I run that low on gas. Years of experience. Not really a big thang.......

What setup did you use to go from vinyl to PC?

I've got a cd burner and gone from LP to CD-RW then ripped CD to computer and done any necessary cleanup with Audacity. Bound to be a better way.

Went out to load some 338 lapua today. Good thing I was paying attention to my brass or it could have got interesting when I go to shoot it.
This is two or three firing on the nosler brass.
98A014F9-FC77-4FFA-885B-1007B54ACC7B.jpeg

Reactions: Badfinger
My son played his final AAU tournament today (??????) for this season. He played 3 games before 1300! We got home and he was still full of piss and vinegar and so I took him down to the pond and burned off what energy was left. Have a kid with too much energy, give them too much to do.
245C5FAB-23D5-4525-8CEF-04838C98121E.jpeg
FBCBCC30-FB9B-4771-8302-AC4FF454EB6F.jpeg

My son played his final AAU tournament today (??????) for this season. He played 3 games before 1300! We got home and he was still full of piss and vinegar and so I took him down to the pond and burned off what energy was left. Have a kid with too much energy, give them too much to do.
View attachment 7021677View attachment 7021678

Haysoos !.....three games before 1:00PM and you still have to corral him ?.....Glad I'm of the grandparent age.....

Looks like a great kid !...........Congrats !!!......(y)(y)(y)

Haysoos !.....three games before 1:00PM and you still have to corral him ?.....Glad I'm of the grandparent age.....

Looks like a great kid !...........Congrats !!!......(y)(y)(y)
Sad thing is, I AM grandparent age with a 14 year old ?! I can still skate circles around that little shit though ?. Different story though when it comes to basketball. Broken ankles...

Sad thing is, I AM grandparent age with a 14 year old ?! I can still skate circles around that little shit though ?. Different story though when it comes to basketball. Broken ankles...

Waddya gonna do when you can't skate circles around him anymore ?.........Ahhhh, I dunno, it'll just be a gracious passing of the torch.......as it shoul be, I suppose ;):cool::cool::cool:

@tnichols
The basketball shirt I can read says PUMP. I was hoping you got them to name the the team PUMPhandle something...... made me laugh.

Active kids keep that energy and drive. Kids that only watch TV and play video games complain about a couple flights of stairs. See it all the time in my niece.

@tnichols
The basketball shirt I can read says PUMP. I was hoping you got them to name the the team PUMPhandle something...... made me laugh.

Active kids keep that energy and drive. Kids that only watch TV and play video games complain about a couple flights of stairs. See it all the time in my niece.
I never made that correlation, but that would be fitting :LOL:. It's actually Iowa Pump and Run :rolleyes:. I have no clue where he came up with that. The team is owned by former Hawkeye Duez Henderson.

"Oh, I see you got a new rifle. It's cute! Why am I still driving that 14 year old truck again?" :LOL::unsure::poop:

If they do one in turbo I may have to get one for myself.
Our first Subaru, but I am impressed with the ride, handling, and tech so far.

View attachment 7021950

Congrats Tuck ! (y)(y)(y) We had a couple of Subarus over the years and both were great cars, good choice !

Yesterday was Cherry's first birthday.
She had a long day.
Had to take my youngest daughter to the airport.
Stopped a few places along the way there.

After the airport, we took here to PetsMart so she could pick out a couple of new chew toys.
Came back over to our side of the bay and took her to Cherry's restaurant for a burger and beer. Yes, Cherry likes beer.
After eating and having a couple ounces of beer, this is how she looked.

20190209_192815.jpg

A few minutes later, I think the beef and beer kicked in...
20190209_192725.jpg

We got home about 8:15 and she put herself to bed. She woke this morning at 8:30.
I think she had a bit too much simulation yesterday.