• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

DANG! Geno, please post a pic of a well known brass next to that if you don't mind.

That bullet is insanely long.

Think I am going to have to get some glasses like that. Soon to be FIL likes to sip a little fine spirits with me. He was in the Army in the 60's. So he needs a .45 projectile.
71463B81-2D20-4C5B-B7CA-0790B0D4E861.jpeg
260ai on the left 140s @ 2930
375 Snipetac right 377 @~ 3150

DANG! Geno, please post a pic of a well known brass next to that if you don't mind.

That bullet is insanely long.

Think I am going to have to get some glasses like that. Soon to be FIL likes to sip a little fine spirits with me. He was in the Army in the 60's. So he needs a .45 projectile.
https://benshot.com/
These are the guys

Thanks. Those are pretty awesome. Couple rocks glasses will do.

I think it started as a bet to see if they could get rednecks to spend $30 on a beer glass.
“Put a bullet in it and an American flag on it and they will buy it”.

And I want one. And I will drink from it every day. Might need one for my desk at work.

Wow.....1-5mV, 0-5000psi ? Low res.....:unsure:
But, if thats all you need, its all you need. I assume a diff signal for noise immunity.
Yeah, it’s just a transducer for pressure testing orifice manifolds for flow measurement at oil/gas sites. They pump it up to 3-4000psi for an hour and look for bleed off, then the computer printouts a certificate of pressure testing. We installed a new Tranducer and calibrated it. Ye ha.

You people from up north having bad weather / snow keeping ranges snowed in
are not the only ones missing range time.

The weather in Texas is also messing up my range day.

Mid February 70 degree day, sounds tough rite? Poor me.

Had to blow off the range and mow the darn yard! Lol

20190215_171932.jpg

Man that is nice!

P.S.: Be sure to drink lots of fluids today. Ample hydration is important the day after Valentines Day.

No elk yet...but there is time yet? Def keep an eye on hydration....or lack there of?

Reactions: AIAW
My view will be changing on September 1st. I am the last cube on the last row on the right as of now. No one hears or sees me. Nothing. If there is a system problem I will get an e-mail. After 35 years as a programmer, I DONE. I have had enough. At 70 I did my part. Time to literally ride off into the sunset & not look back.
Only project I have left is getting both eyes rebuilt. Cannot see worth beans.
I have documented everything I know so that whoever follows me will not have a learning curve. Best I could do.
It used to be fun, really. The first 25 or so years I could almost do what ever I wanted. Just kept my boss informed, and produced a really good application / database system. Now, it is all paperwork & covering your parts. Security has gone thru the roof.

Maxwell

My view will be changing on September 1st. I am the last cube on the last row on the right as of now. No one hears or sees me. Nothing. If there is a system problem I will get an e-mail. After 35 years as a programmer, I DONE. I have had enough. At 70 I did my part. Time to literally ride off into the sunset & not look back.
Only project I have left is getting both eyes rebuilt. Cannot see worth beans.
I have documented everything I know so that whoever follows me will not have a learning curve. Best I could do.
It used to be fun, really. The first 25 or so years I could almost do what ever I wanted. Just kept my boss informed, and produced a really good application / database system. Now, it is all paperwork & covering your parts. Security has gone thru the roof.

Maxwell
Dont delay the eye surgery. Its quick, easy and painless. BTDT. Easy squeezy (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Suff
Cataracts are easily fixed these days, no muss no fuss on the range in 24 hrs for me.
Just do it while you got insurance. You will be pissed you waited!

You people from up north having bad weather / snow keeping ranges snowed in
are not the only ones missing range time.

The weather in Texas is also messing up my range day.

Mid February 70 degree day, sounds tough rite? Poor me.

Had to blow off the range and mow the darn yard! Lol

View attachment 7025912

I hear ya Snuby. I’m next door, and it was 74 degrees today. It sucked.

default_segrin.gif

Last edited:
@Geno C.

Thats great! My peanut lost the same one on Thursday at her Valentine’s Party at school. They get so excited about losing teeth is funny.
This one took a while and hurt a wuite a few times when she forgot and bit into something. So the Tooth Fairy was pretty generous.....
Or dad is a giant sucker for the kids. She saves it all and donates to charities she wants to from it.
Some teaching is sinking in.......

A joke is a joke guys but could you please turn off the welcoming weather. If the snow plow had not been through we would not have been able to get gas at Cedar City, snowed most of the way from there to Salt Lake City. The motel car park is like an ice rink. Temperature is almost 100 degrees below what it was at home.

A joke is a joke guys but could you please turn off the welcoming weather. If the snow plow had not been through we would not have been able to get gas at Cedar City, snowed most of the way from there to Salt Lake City. The motel car park is like an ice rink. Temperature is almost 100 degrees below what it was at home.

Gonna talk shit about cold Australian weather again, homie?

Dude that is awesome ? Great tool?

Yeah they are. Available in a lot of calibers too (or you just load a spent primer and seat a bullet on an uncharged case too). Can't tell a difference chambering the snap-caps either which is good.

I've been shooting for quite a long time, but it never hurts to put yourself in check occasionally. Bad habits live long if you don't.

10 hour range session today.

120 rounds - 5.56
120 rounds - 260REM
60 rounds - 300WM
40 rounds - 338LM
Random releases of 308 mixed in...

Just got home and it's 03:50. Needless to say I am tired as a MF!
Good Lord man. That’s a whole winter packed into 1 day. I hope the results were what you’d hoped/planned, and you had fun.

Reactions: AIAW
Good Lord man. That’s a whole winter packed into 1 day. I hope the results were what you’d hoped/planned, and you had fun.

Thanks! Oh yes, very enjoyable. I just had an urge and I knew what the cure was. Fixed it right up, at least for now. Very good results across everything. I was impressed with all of my rigs - good feeling knowing I need to tune nothing at the moment, hehe.

Reactions: tnichols
On the 2.5 hour drive home from work today (after being on the road for 7), I had 9 wrecks to pick from. Normal winter driving conditions for WI and IA. I chose this one. I’m guessing Ricky Bobby had been a watchin’ that there Daytoner 500 mile race and got all jacked up on adrenaline and Busch Light. Backed his Dodge into the guardrail when it got loose at 70 mph. For you locals, this is 151 SW bound right by the Dickeyville (I’m not making this up) hill climb.
419645D2-9C85-4C36-949D-950002614DA4.jpeg