• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

I don't know whose cat he his but he likes to make me pet him while I drink my evening beer.

Attachments

• 20190814_180523.jpg
    20190814_180523.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 50
My view last night. Sat out by the pool and killed a handful of beers before dinner. Found a good place to eat a couple blocks down call Yakima sports club. I would highly recommend it! If you want to stay in Yakima ?.
Back home now, got yard work to catch up on now.
E8E713EC-CAB1-40CC-99C4-5DC9688CA57A.jpeg

Had a couple more at dinner last night but had to be up at 5:30 to head to training again. Couldn’t do the training I went through hung chow.

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
20190814_201221.jpg
20190814_210716_HDR.jpg

My view last night at Seahawks stadium. These octogenarians rock & ruled for 2 straight hours....and Mick is still dancing around and shaking his ass like high school cheerleader. The only other thing i can say about these guys is......they are BAD ASS !

View attachment 7130918View attachment 7130919

My view last night at Seahawks stadium. These octogenarians rock & ruled for 2 straight hours....and Mick is still dancing around and shaking his ass like high school cheerleader. The only other thing i can say about these guys is......they are BAD ASS !

I guess I am REALLY getting old.....I’m Woodinville/Camano & didn’t even hear they were going to be here.......

I did work their show in the Kingdome when I was a stagehand about ‘79 or ‘80. Shit, that was 40 years ago.......:eek:

Finally picked this up today from the gunsmith. Bought it from a member here ( Cstroud). Great transaction with him.
Finally get to start my first full custom build. Arc Nucleus action with patriot valley arms barrel in 6.5 creedmoor.
Just need a krg bravo chassis, trigger tech trigger and area 419 muzzle brake to finish.
50EFB9A3-6DFA-4436-AA9C-75D9C72AABBF.jpeg

Absolutely will keep you updated. Going to be a while before it’s done. I have a match coming up at the first of September to shoot. So looks like the Ruger precision will get another match under its belt.

We get turkeys and deer within a few feet of the house all the time. My dogs get pretty mad we wont let them out to run off the trespassing wildlife. I keep waiting for them to walk up to the hot tub when were in it.
I often wonder what would happen if I left the door open

Attachments

• 20190720_202946.jpg
    20190720_202946.jpg
    521.5 KB · Views: 61
Finally picked this up today from the gunsmith. Bought it from a member here ( Cstroud). Great transaction with him.
Finally get to start my first full custom build. Arc Nucleus action with patriot valley arms barrel in 6.5 creedmoor.
Just need a krg bravo chassis, trigger tech trigger and area 419 muzzle brake to finish.
View attachment 7131556
nice, but what are the hammer, pick and toothbrush for?

• Haha
Reactions: jungle45 and 1J04
Ha, I own a machinery / millwright company. The unit behind is a small (for us) shredder. The front is a double acting bulk material tipper that fill the shredder. Then it's a drag chain conveyor to a baler.

Document destruction company new facilty. Shredder from Austria
Baler from US
Material handling custom from me.
We install the complete system and integrate it. Then train customer.