• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

If we all need to come to VA to help out, we can grab some good beef on our way.

Leave those fish for @Tucker301 and Co after the world is all jacked up. His cute neighbor kids need to do the fishing there. Is it Riley the young man with CP?

Our man @abn31c raises a couple head of cattle I believe.

Figure I can get @Foul Mike to ride along. He is a long range man and has handled a stoner design rifle in the shit before.
Plus he has an awesome deep voice for yellin at communists!

@powdahound76 how is that 1911 running for you? Hoping after court on march 3 is done with the lawyers leave me enough to get another.

Little guy helped with changing the safety, mag release and bolt catch on the ar this weekend.
1911 is just a different set of Legos.

Geno, what targets are you shooting? We do a lot at our place, just curious how you run the match.
Kevin
I don’t run the match. I’m not sure which target they use but I can ask. I know the bull is super tiny and the normal 4p target is just a bit bigger

@Bryan W M - its been running darn good.
Dead on with my generic 200 gr SWC load to 25 yds which is what my range goes to.

Planning to do a little upgrading and tune it up a little more one of these days. Probably put one of Bill Laughlin’s kits of upgraded parts and fit a match barrel to her. Might practice up and get froggy with some checkering too.

Of course, if you have any attachment to it and just sold it to finance fighting for your boy, we can work out a return too. Sure thing.

Glad your getting stuff better for your son.
Kids need their dads, especially a good dad like you who does stuff with them and really loves him.
Between your kiddo and good woman, you got life by the nuts. The rest is just details.... ?

These views were actually of me, and not quite my own view. Taken this evening by my buddy, Brian (Carpe Sus on YouTube).
Resized_20200106_180204.jpg

Resized_20200106_223028.jpg

Yes, it's purposefully placed in "What's Your View". :LOL:

View attachment 7218538

View attachment 7218539
I can't afford to ship a steel drum for feed storage, so I'll be getting a rat trap mailed out in a day or two. This must end!

I am prejudice against critters getting into feed/seed. Years ago I was putting out wheat and would reach in the bag and grab a few to chew on. I'd probably ate a handful before I noticed a small hole in the corner of the bag. Looked a little closer at the wheat and I'm sure you know what I found.

Home theater

E
Ahhhh got ya. Just a cheapo Visio sound bar and Visio tv. My nice curved screen 4K tv got broke and I can’t talk myself into buying another one yet. And a PS3 that I don’t ever touch and wish would be moved to another room

I like those Valors.

On my list too.

I just kinda want to take a base pistol and build it up myself too. Guess I will have to do both.... ?

@oneshot86 Have not heard about the 6 ft rattler. Did someone unexpectedly find it in the freezer? LOL

We have timbers here. I've been told a diamondback is a lot more aggressive.

@oneshot86 Have not heard about the 6 ft rattler. Did someone unexpectedly find it in the freezer? LOL

We have timbers here. I've been told a diamondback is a lot more aggressive.

it was a friends, he got it when it was about a foot long.
he raised it in a big glass cage for 25 years till he died.
freds dead, and his ole lady didnt want the snake alive anymore,
so i gave it one in the neck about 2 inches from the head. i was going to get the snake
stuffed and shooting the snake like that saves the head.
but im a procrastinator, and the snake is on cool down for the past 6 years
i think now, im going to have a leather jacket made and use that snake in it, just need to find the person to make it for me.

the skin, cept the 22 hole is perfect, no scars from living in the nature.
i say the snake is 6 ft, but the pros say no way, it would be a florida record so i back it off to 5 10 and a half to be polite
ill try to find some pics of me and carol holding it out, its cool

but to be clear, i hate sneks
and i usually run the other way like a little girl less im killin it

It may have lost a branch in a storm years ago and it just never healed. It tried.

I've been studying this too hard. There is no branch larger than 3" in diameter at that level. Hole is too big? The hole ain't getting larger as the tree grows right?

I'm no arborist. I'm curious.

And I don't want to hear it's HRC screaming at the sky.

E

Good friend is an arborist. You can't believe the shit that grows into trees. Junk thrown at the base of the tree years ago grows right up into them. Bicycles, farm implement parts, insulators used for phone and electricity, etc... Yard trees are the worst for this stuff and why sawmills in our area wont take them.

@Mr. Zick

No points used. God watches over the little ones and those caring for them.
We will keep you and the youngster in our prayers.

Let us know if you need anything. We will get it done.

@tnichols - was that at 100 yds?........ ?

Just returned from a firearms class. At church.
We talked about the TX shooting and better tactical training and planning for our team.
Good to learn.
We also prayed for the families of the deceased and Jack Wilson as it can be a lot with all the media and crap. Taking a life is not insignificant either, though he seemed to have the right mindset.

Headed to a funeral in the AM. Friend and teacher. Bill was a Westpoint grad, Ranger, worked in telecommunications and then got his Masters in social work and transformed lives with his counseling and coaching.
Brain tumor that metastasized even with chemo and radiation. He passed peaceful and pain free at home under hospice care last Saturday. Home free now!

Its been a bumpy few weeks. I aint much for whining and I will take a few extra thoughts snd prayers if you got em.

@Mr. Zick

No points used. God watches over the little ones and those caring for them.
We will keep you and the youngster in our prayers.

Let us know if you need anything. We will get it done.

@tnichols - was that at 100 yds?........ ?

Just returned from a firearms class. At church.
We talked about the TX shooting and better tactical training and planning for our team.
Good to learn.
We also prayed for the families of the deceased and Jack Wilson as it can be a lot with all the media and crap. Taking a life is not insignificant either, though he seemed to have the right mindset.

Headed to a funeral in the AM. Friend and teacher. Bill was a Westpoint grad, Ranger, worked in telecommunications and then got his Masters in social work and transformed lives with his counseling and coaching.
Brain tumor that metastasized even with chemo and radiation. He passed peaceful and pain free at home under hospice care last Saturday. Home free now!

Its been a bumpy few weeks. I aint much for whining and I will take a few extra thoughts snd prayers if you got em.
50 yards give or take. Sorry about your friend .

Last edited:
Wife took this shot, full moon and native pecan in my yard.

Too warm for January front on the way spells trouble.
Nevermind my wife sent me a compleat pice of shit file extension that is useless.