• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Not to derail the thread, but had a great conversation today with @jetmd ^^^ late this afternoon. Turns out we both graduated from the same high school just a year apart from a little fart of a town just south of Waterloo IA. Hadn’t talked in probably 35 years. A lot of common interests. Who da thunk? Small world.
Similar experience a couple years ago when I bought something in PX from a fellow in Oshkosh, WI. Spent a couple years there with grandparents as a young kid when my father was overseas. Turns out we lived on same street and went to same elementary school - just 30yrs apart.

Not to derail the thread, but had a great conversation today with @jetmd ^^^ late this afternoon. Turns out we both graduated from the same high school just a year apart from a little fart of a town just south of Waterloo IA. Hadn’t talked in probably 35 years. A lot of common interests. Who da thunk? Small world.

Ahhh......... played on the same football team.

Tom was a Hell of a good quarterback!

Reactions: TACC
Similar experience a couple years ago when I bought something in PX from a fellow in Oshkosh, WI. Spent a couple years there with grandparents as a young kid when my father was overseas. Turns out we lived on same street and went to same elementary school - just 30yrs apart.
Where in Oshkosh?

1579164367427.jpeg

New meme template boys.........Let the games begin ?

Rather cool this AM. Wind chill takes it down another 10 degree's.

P1160668.JPG

It will drop another 2-4 when the sun starts rising, always does. The Child Bride, her parents and I drove 200 miles yesterday to attend a funeral, there will be no traveling today. Good day to tidy up the house, size brass and eat hot soup.

Disregard the time, unit is one hour fast.

The bunnies are hungry this morning.

P1160669.JPG

I broke down and bought a bag of rabbit feed. Had to screw the feed trough to a 2x12, little buggers kept knocking it over. Corn cobs mostly gone, time for another gathering run, not a problem with all the standing corn around here.

Feeding rabbits. Must be getting soft in my old age.

Gotta get an inversion table. It’s a life saver for me. It loosens up those little tweaks in the back that you just can’t pop out
Knock on wood my back has been good for awhile. But 10 years ago it wasn't, I was days away from getting an inversion table. Then my friend slipped/fell out of his. Head about 8 inches off the floor, fell straight down on his head and broke his neck. Paralyzed from the chest down.

I look at the inversion tables from time to time, but just can't do it.

Knock on wood my back has been good for awhile. But 10 years ago it wasn't, I was days away from getting an inversion table. Then my friend slipped/fell out of his. Head about 8 inches off the floor, fell straight down on his head and broke his neck. Paralyzed from the chest down.

I look at the inversion tables from time to time, but just can't do it.
I double and triple check mine every time I get on it. The boys use it and aren’t the best about putting in the second pin to keep the footrest where it’s supposed to be

Reactions: Barneybdb
Really crisp here this morning. Extremely high barometric pressure (30.82) and 4 degrees F yielded a DA of -3557. Aircraft altimeters will only adjust to 31.00 to give you an idea. My bare trigger hand was good for 4 and called it quits.
299CF2DD-7142-4400-8F3C-1AFA113DB906.jpeg

That tailgate looks like a disaster waiting to happen if you really work using that tailgate. How is it going to work after hauling a couple loads of mulch, some gravel, quikrete and a load of firewood?
Meh, not to worry. GM is is for city folk that call a p/u a truck.?

Reactions: TACC
That tailgate looks like a disaster waiting to happen if you really work using that tailgate. How is it going to work after hauling a couple loads of mulch, some gravel, quikrete and a load of firewood?
And word on the street says don’t use step function #213 with a hitch in the receiver. I’ve already witnessed the aftermath of one. Floor mats weren’t even dirty yet. I’m guessing that’s a several thousand dollar tailgate. New and modern disappointments.

And word on the street says don’t use step function #213 with a hitch in the receiver. I’ve already witnessed the aftermath of one. Floor mats weren’t even dirty yet. I’m guessing that’s a several thousand dollar tailgate. New and modern disappointments.
You gotta be smarter than the truck. Darwin doesn't just deal in life and death.