• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Yesterday left me a souprise
C190EC1B-8E8C-4DF2-BBA7-60D28469FF3F.jpeg

You had all the pretty little yellow flowers surrounding you today….

IMG_7015.jpeg

Did a proof of concept run for my new Shot Marker (aluminum) frame in the pits this morning and it was successful. @Fixr approved……

Sensor kit is due to arrive this coming Friday

IMG_7009.jpeg
IMG_7010.jpeg

IMG_7011.jpeg

IMG_7012.jpeg
IMG_7013.jpeg

And one more fog shot from the target point back towards the firing line.

IMG_7008.jpeg

That’s the top of my 25x15 IPSIC to the left of my fancy new frame in the third frame picture

Last edited:
On Monday the 2024 World Jet Boat Championship ran a leg on a local river. This race runs mostly on the Rogue River and will be on the Klamath River for a day also but they were running Monday on the Coquille river in tidewater, from Bandon to the city of Coquille.

There are four classes of boats based on engines. Fastest are the unlimited which run a turbine engine. Attached video show one of these boats going by. Fastest leg by an unlimited boat was to cover the 23 mile leg in 11 minutes flat, that works out to 125+ mph average.

And the slowest class still averaged 90 mph.

Guessing this boat was at least 115 mph if not faster going by. Jet Boat Race

When those little spring pups get further out it's time to let the 77/22 play.
20240509_173955.jpg

This is easily the most forgiving .22 I have ever owned, even shoots cheap bulk ammo reasonably well. Currently is zeroed for the black case Eley varmint stuff. Really likes it.
After losing the Child Bride 3 years 8 months ago, I have a wonderful girlfriend who also lost a spouse. Going forward, life is indeed good.

When those little spring pups get further out it's time to let the 77/22 play.
View attachment 8414500
This is easily the most forgiving .22 I have ever owned, even shoots cheap bulk ammo reasonably well. Currently is zeroed for the black case Eley varmint stuff. Really likes it.
After losing the Child Bride 3 years 8 months ago, I have a wonderful girlfriend who also lost a spouse. Going forward, life is indeed good.

Great to see you posting sir.

Happy you are doing well and have yet another wonderful lady to share time with.