• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Took about 20 minutes to trim these. It took me longer to get my trim length set than it did to trim them.

2.jpg

Trying to do the "right thing" during these "unprecedented times" so I got an old mate who was out of work to come around and help me finish the job I was doing at home that cost me a shoulder re construction. This parrot decided that sitting on Steve or myself was a good idea, seemed to be trying to talk to us but was not speaking English.
IMG20200529105256.jpg

5C740122-05B2-41DB-9AA3-D323A1892076.jpeg

View from the Crystal Mountain summit house today. Hiked up under the gondola with my better half and the pooch for a training outing as we are planning on climbing that hill in the distance again late this July. Small herd of elk came out of the trees when we got back down to the base for us to watch for a few then we stopped at our favorite Morel spot and found enough to enjoy with tonight’s dinner. Great day!

Ghost river, elbow river, and emerald lake... all in the last week

Attachments

• 20200524_114916.jpg
    20200524_114916.jpg
    811.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200525_095609.jpg
    20200525_095609.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • 20200530_204119.jpg
    20200530_204119.jpg
    534.8 KB · Views: 28
Its been a busy weekend. Friday we got a small pool. As we set it up the stairs and slide from last weekend got used a lot. Saturday the pool got used by all except the cat....
Today we are in town with my parents.

He doesn't get county and city have different rules
20200531_110950.jpg

Its been a busy weekend. Friday we got a small pool. As we set it up the stairs and slide from last weekend got used a lot. Saturday the pool got used by all except the cat....

View attachment 7340259

I went through that as a little farm kid being moved to the city
Lol

View attachment 7340259
At least he is not peeing in the pool.

I grew up in a small town in IA. 1/2 block east put you in a cornfield. 1 1/2 block north the same.

I thought all boys grew up doing “The Sprinkler” with their pants around their ankles when I was little.
I peed everywhere at that age.
Pretty sure there is a story about using the floor drain at the farm supply while my dad was getting tires when I was 3.....
It was ok in the basement at home! It should be everywhere. 😁

View attachment 7340259

A regular site when I was in Japan, young boy has to pee......he is standing o n the corner with mom..........

Reactions: Barneybdb
transformer CB.jpg

I brought the boss's boat up from Fla to Cape Cod last week. We had a rudder seal let go and had to make overnight repairs in Carolina beach. I know some people there and they wanted me to hang out while in town for the night. This is across the street from my friend's home. Thought it was quite fitting as he has a more red neck than I do which takes some doing lol