• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

View attachment 7340809
I brought the boss's boat up from Fla to Cape Cod last week. We had a rudder seal let go and had to make overnight repairs in Carolina beach. I know some people there and they wanted me to hang out while in town for the night. This is across the street from my friend's home. Thought it was quite fitting as he has a more red neck than I do which takes some doing lol

Damn Carolina people. Lol

E

• Haha
Reactions: MtnCreek
View attachment 7340809
I brought the boss's boat up from Fla to Cape Cod last week. We had a rudder seal let go and had to make overnight repairs in Carolina beach. I know some people there and they wanted me to hang out while in town for the night. This is across the street from my friend's home. Thought it was quite fitting as he has a more red neck than I do which takes some doing lol

WTF? Is this power parasiting or something?

Where abouts did you land on the Cape? Going to be a quiet summer down there for the boat owner.

WTF? Is this power parasiting or something?

Where abouts did you land on the Cape? Going to be a quiet summer down there for the boat owner.
Boat is in Harwich I live in Barnstable county. Last time I do delivery with the owner on board. From NC south everything was open. Ocean city was the first day of restaurants open but we just did a gas and go as the owner wanted to make it to block island. That was a very long day after another very long day.

Boat is in Harwich I live in Barnstable county. Last time I do delivery with the owner on board. From NC south everything was open. Ocean city was the first day of restaurants open but we just did a gas and go as the owner wanted to make it to block island. That was a very long day after another very long day.

Buca's in Harwich is good eats.

Will be down that way in August pending everything being open. Wanted to do an air B&B in Orleans but homeowner was very rigid regards not giving any money back if things stay shut down. We will be staying at Pleasant Bay in Chatham instead as they offer more flexibility if baloney virus is still killing the economy.

Fams will be doing a car ride down to Hilton Head in two weeks good to hear we will be in free America once we hit the Carolinas. Hoping Parris Island will be open for my first visit since 1986.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Buca's in Harwich is good eats.

Will be down that way in August pending everything being open. wanted to do an air B&B in Orleans but homeowner was very rigid regards not giving any money back if things stay shut down. Will be staying at Pleasant Bay in Chatham instead as they offer more flexibility if baloney virus is still killing the economy.

Fams will be doing a car ride down to Hilton Head in two weeks good to hear we will be in free America once we hit the Carolinas. Hoping Parris Island will be open for my first visit since 1986.
Sent you a pm I can get you nice small spot in Eastham if needed a friend of mine owns

Sent you a pm I can get you nice small spot in Eastham if needed a friend of mine owns

PM replied.

This place makes me feel so.....

1591015409772.png

Gonna be one helluva day in the Pacific Northwest! Since vacation ended yesterday, this has been the norm for years. You wanna be guaranteed beautiful weather for some days in a row? PM me for my vacation schedule!🤣 On the day after I'm usually back in the bite, the weather gets very very good, like clock work. This works internationally as well.

Why does Mother Nature hate me?🤔

20200601_073022.jpg

20200601_073854.jpg

20200601_074716.jpg

20200601_074818.jpg

20200601_075617.jpg

20200601_075711.jpg

20200601_075916.jpg

@1J04

Buddy

You know I hafta raz you about the Bud.

Like my friend who drinks Crown Apple and Coke (which is right in line with a Whiteclaw that the hipsters drink).

• Love
Reactions: 1J04
You dont look too fat.
Old? Well..... 😁

Its cause you dont have fancy operator camo pants and hi speed racing combat boots.

Those are how to do that crap in the “old” years.

Well, getting old anyway, I'll be 63 Thursday. The majority of the other shooters are under 50, many under 40. Will operator camo pants and racing combat boots make me more nimble?;)

Tell the truth Pops. It was a real bitch getting back up, AND you got light headed. SAY IT!!!! :LOL:

God love ya. At least you're doing it Brother!! Good On Ya!!

Look here. That shit aint right.

I bet that man stands proud right before his eyes go dark and passes out....with his knife in his hand.

E

Sorry Brother. I had to.

Look here. That shit aint right.

I bet that man stands proud right before his eyes go dark and passes out....with his knife in his hand.

E

Sorry Brother. I had to.

Uhm, tongue in cheek Brother. He's got me by like 3+ yrs and unfortunately that's exactly what I woulda experienced with my shit right now.

Just for shits and giggles, I went to Cabelas to see what they would offer me for these two little rat terds. Well this thing followed me home.
468EE1EF-114D-403A-8986-4170C055F426.jpeg
57DED089-D197-4214-B670-BF5406FA28D4.jpeg

Sure love that p38.
It’s has a love hate relationship with me. It shoots like a dream(better than my 1920 DWM Luger) and looks good. For the life of me it doesn’t stick to me like the 1911 does, or some other old guns for some strange reason

Thanks. There are two types made. The round style is the mass produced version. The rectangular is the commercial safety type.

Besides being a 44 BYF with 135 stamps on it not really. I usually only pull up production years and basics on most of my older guns. Have a few old Colts in line to get lettered. I know what means what, and most pre/post war marks styles of parts or have resources to pull and see what is what.

Found this sitting in the grass on my lunchtime walk at work. An actual 'bag of dicks' spotted in the wild. Longmont is truly a bizarre place.

1591220776774.png