• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Pretty sure the "Rona" got him.
Yote 2020 1.jpg

R

Oof
I’ve poured a lot of concrete, I could really feel it’s effects on my back hiking in targets yesterday.

Ya, it can be a sum bitch for sure. But, these two think it's fun still because they look at it as good exercise. 🤣
To be young again! God love'm! Damn good young men! Had 5 of us for 2 trucks, 16 yards, and they literally did 80% of the work and had it screeded in just under an hour.

20200605_124132.jpg

Purchased a bunch of these a while back. Wife at the time freaked the fuck out...lol.
Used to take them to the public range...can't do that anymore

20200606_191042.jpg

Yesterday was a day guys! Shot a Wisconsin Precision Rifle Steel Challenge and brought Jamie and Buzz. MD was cool with letting Buzz get in and try some stages if he wanted. It was a bit warm. Had a great time though, like always when I’m shootingView attachment 7345367View attachment 7345368View attachment 7345369View attachment 7345370View attachment 7345371View attachment 7345372
Always a good time.
Having a good crew to do it with makes it a great time.

Old fire eingine would make a cool prop.

R

@Geno C.
Can we get a better picture of the ink on your arm?
How did Buzz do?

My boy will be 4 in July so I have to wait a few more years.
Both my boys started shooting firearms at 4. Buzz did well. He tried 3 of the stages. We all pretty much forced him to try that rooftop stage and he nailed it! I think he might have had more hits than me. This was the day I got it.
443FA579-1D1C-4741-A956-85AFB36823A8.jpeg

Well, weekend plans foiled by a wild storm front with lightning, high winds, and lots of rain.
mostly by the electrical activity though. Had plans to trek up the Continental Divide Trail, camp on snow with the huge moon and then enjoy the sunrise.
Instead took a trek through bogs, mud, and thigh deep wet snow at times to an old miners cabin I have used a good bit over the years in winter on skis and summer on foot. Scrounged up enough dry wood for a fire in the woo stove, woke up to rain at 0515 and went back to sleep till about 7.
Enjoyed coffee and breakfast and a hike out in a light drizzle with Strange wind patterns.

Rained a lot off and on, here is a pic showing the lady where the men go kayaking.
continuous class V whitewater with a lot of vertical walls, undercuts, wood hazards if off your line, and of course, 90 degree turns against big rock walls.

her checking out a waterfall I used to run. Before kid....
60FAF7C5-C89A-4C6B-8CA9-2EF4AB56D0D3.jpeg

The hard stuff below the double falls (will find pic of falls and add).

07F23A93-39CF-498E-9F5D-2A93B1E0C846.jpeg

Attachments

• 0F5C4985-3644-4831-81DA-5B421C3D8EB3.jpeg
    0F5C4985-3644-4831-81DA-5B421C3D8EB3.jpeg
    949.4 KB · Views: 28
Guy in the chair is the ro he was awake. The guys shooting was looking down to get his rear bag pile built up in his lap.

Ok, I’m not sure we’re talking about the same guy... I can’t see the eyes of the guy in the chair🤷‍♂️

Well pisser.

with everything being jacked with kid programs this summer, had my occasional babysitter (Snow days, teacher work days) set up for Mondays and Tuesdays.

get a message she fell on boat dock getting onto her family boat yesterday and is in my hospital to get surgery on the busted leg....

Anyone know a babysitter on the west side of the Denver metro? Preferably Lakewood?

@lowlight - you need a poorly paid side gig hanging with an energetic 8 yr old?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04