• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Took @Jamie C to get comfortable with the 375 Snipetac. My poor steel at 708😈 She shot Buzz’s 6.5-47 too. Looks like next weekend at Spearpoint she’ll be shooting this one and I’ll have to borrow one😳
27F5F114-BAAE-4673-981E-42F729612ACA.jpeg
93A9D6A0-730B-49A6-924F-E44D08C46AD2.jpeg

Who scored Cabinets and Cupboards for the new reloading room? 🥰😇👍💪

3 Trucks and 2 Trailers worth of AWESOME! Plus a door from hell. It's 135 pounds on the bathroom scale.

View attachment 7371757View attachment 7371758View attachment 7371759View attachment 7371760View attachment 7371761View attachment 7371762

Great score!

I've recently moved and have huge new shop but no cabinets/shelving etc. Had a lot of university surplus metal counter height and tall/deep cabinets in old shop but having tough time finding comparable. These days they just scrap or bulldoze with the old buildings. Looked at industrial suppliers like Global and can find new tall metal cabinets but the counter height metal stuff w/ drawers or drawers/doors seems to be sold only as "laboratory" cabinets = $$$.

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
$6 for a PBR? I hope that it's you being a good tipper.
An otherwise empty bar is a nice place to just get away for an hour. Back to life in a bit.View attachment 7371889
I passed by a bar today and not a car in the lot. For a second I thought about going in and shooting a game of pool and having a beer.
Too many things to get done around the house. So I kept going

I passed by a bar today and not a car in the lot. For a second I thought about going in and shooting a game of pool and having a beer.
She also set out a spit cup after she saw my chew. I didn't use the cup but it factored into my tip. I tend to swallow my Copenhagen.

I would put a cap full of Jim Beam Apple in my Copenhagen.
I believe that is what made it hard to quit. 30 something years of dipping Copenhagen and Jim Beam. I didn't spit much because I always thought that it was nasty to spit everywhere.
She also set out a spit cup after she saw my chew. I didn't use the cup but it factored into my tip. I tend to swallow my Copenhagen.
I quit 2.5 years ago. It was tough.

I believe that is what made it hard to quit. 30 something years of dipping Copenhagen and Jim Beam. I didn't spit much because I always thought that it was nasty to spit everywhere.

The "nasty" thing is what lead me to just swallow it. Been doing that for years. I spit out the chew in the trash when I'm done. I otherwise swallow the juice.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Pretty much that way for now. The new one will meet light class rules. If I get it running solid, she can choose which she wants to shoot. My 375 is solid. Numbers are figured out, it’s all about the wind with that one. The 338 will have better ballistics though. If it will run like the 375, it’ll kick ass

LMAO. I was thinking the same thing.

They are closing our restaurants and bars as of tomorrow.🙄🤔

E

• Sad
Reactions: el-wood
this should be the example of how to get rid of the blm and antifa we dress up like them and when they contradict them self every time they do it stone them to one at a time till they are all gone if they aren't being arrested for there crimes even murder its a free open season on the blm and it would be funny to watch .

Is there a dislike option?

A man can only like what HE likes. We shall carry on.

E
@Steel head
I agree and I believe my post was misinterpreted.

However, we have to stay positive.

E

Written translation sux.
The sarcasm font is not available.
What I was thinking is that hitting the "like" is kinda like agreeing that bars closing is good.
Does that make sense? You're in a fucked up situation with the shutdown.
We're on the same page.

Reactions: Steel head

Yep, quit 3 years ago after 40 years of chewing that shit. Not sure I feel any better, but the money I save with the cost of a can today will buy a lot of bullets.

Weekend started great. Had my son.
Saturday we went to the church we are getting married in so she can make sure all the flowers and stuff was right. They need more stuff I thought we bought hobby lobby flower area out.. my son ran around like crazy. After we found him a used suit and some shoes loves shoes

Today we relaxed and went swimming.

Then shit hit the fan.
First and most importantly my son didn't get hurt.
When cooking tonight we had a massive problem with the insta pot.
My fiance and I both suffered steam burns when something went wrong with the lid.
Going to the doctor in the morning well she is I'm trying to not go.
Shes red and peeling on her arm.
My right hand is swollen and red.
My son is with my parents safely.

Edward Hopper land today. The camera did not do the sea or sky colors justice. These look much darker than the bright blues, sea greens, and bright sun actually were.

The beaches down south two weeks ago were nice, the water was certainly warmer, but this North Atlantic sea is as clear as glass panes.

Cape Anne MA.

P7139468[1].JPG

P7139469[1].JPG

P7139470[1].JPG

I think Hopper was born with a mutation that let him see the world in a "polarized lens" view.

Only way he could paint the way he does.

Weekend started great. Had my son.
Saturday we went to the church we are getting married in so she can make sure all the flowers and stuff was right. They need more stuff I thought we bought hobby lobby flower area out.. my son ran around like crazy. After we found him a used suit and some shoes loves shoes

Today we relaxed and went swimming.

Then shit hit the fan.
First and most importantly my son didn't get hurt.
When cooking tonight we had a massive problem with the insta pot.
My fiance and I both suffered steam burns when something went wrong with the lid.
Going to the doctor in the morning well she is I'm trying to not go.
Shes red and peeling on her arm.
My right hand is swollen and red.
My son is with my parents safely.
Pressure cookers can be nasty. I hope you and your are OK!

Haven’t posted in a while, but I’ve lurked when time allows. I’ve enjoyed all your “views”. With Iowa opening up summer sports and 2 kids playing, it’s consumed my last 4 weeks. The Covid rules have added to the typical June/July mayhem for sure regarding their summer sports (no buses, no concessions, keeping their gear clean, etc...). Add taking care of elderly parents properties on both sides with mowing and storm damage doesn’t leave any Hide time. I’ll play catch up after Grace’s graduation in July this coming week. Keep shooting and having fun. Stay healthy and safe. TN

Haven’t posted in a while, but I’ve lurked when time allows. I’ve enjoyed all your “views”. With Iowa opening up summer sports and 2 kids playing, it’s consumed my last 4 weeks. The Covid rules have added to the typical June/July mayhem for sure regarding their summer sports (no buses, no concessions, keeping their gear clean, etc...). Add taking care of elderly parents properties on both sides with mowing and storm damage doesn’t leave any Hide time. I’ll play catch up after Grace’s graduation in July this coming week. Keep shooting and having fun. Stay healthy and safe. TN
Nice to see you’re alive!