• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's you're life expectancy?

quietmike

Private
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2009
Shelbyville, TN
They released the bodycam.

You're an ex-cop, with four of your partners, on video brutally beating a guy so bad he bled out internally three days later.

You've been charged with murder. Not much of a defense since it's all on video.

You're headed to a jail that is so ridiculously violent, it's had the nickname of Thunderdome for over 20 years.

What is your life expectancy?

In before the lock!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

10% effort on cuffing him
90%effort on beating him (because your lazy ass fucked up the cuffing part)

Yeah, they are going to have a real rough time in the big house.

I'll take the under.......depending on whether the general pop have seen the videos or not........

Reactions: quietmike
Screenshot_20230127-185201.png

Currently bracing for a ton of idiotic takes from both sides. Can't wait to hear the Blue Lives Matter crowd attempt to justify this use of force while Black Lives Matter attempts to paint this as white supremacy.

View attachment 8059623

Currently bracing for a ton of idiotic takes from both sides. Can't wait to hear the Blue Lives Matter crowd attempt to justify this use of force while Black Lives Matter attempts to paint this as white supremacy.

If killings of unarmed African-Americans by police happened almost universally in cities run by Republicans, reporters would be shouting it from the rooftops. But since it's in cities run by democrats, silence.

Nevermind dems are pushing the narrative of all cops being racist thugs, just looking to kill blacks, makes it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

All this for a traffic stop!!

The media will use this to further demonize law enforcement. At this rate, there will be few good people who want to be cops. Crime will soar.

His parents will have to watch this crap for the next year. Terrible.
Crime will only soar if good men continue to fear repercussions from the state and do nothing. Men stand down because gov’t and the police that serve and protect it make it costly to do so. Decent men are more than capable of defending their own and those around them. They can do a much better job than the government goons can considering public safety isn’t the main duty of an officer. Protecting the status quo is.

Crime will only soar if good men continue to fear repercussions from the state and do nothing. Men stand down because gov’t and the police that serve and protect it make it costly to do so. Decent men are more than capable of defending their own and those around them. They can do a much better job than the government goons can considering public safety isn’t the main duty of an officer. Protecting the status quo is.
I agree with you.

However, from what I have seen and heard over the last 3 years, most are hoping all this will “just return to normal”. And I do not believe we will ever return to normal. So we will live in interesting times.

Don’t know why this would get locked.

Pretty obvious that they need to go to jail.

All hired between 2017 and 2019… wonder if there was a “turn your life around” hiring program around then?

Look up Rampart Scandal.

Sirhr

It will get locked cuz there are sensitive employees of particular professions on here..... You new to the pit lately?

It will get locked cuz there are sensitive employees of particular professions on here..... You new to the pit lately?
FWIW-I'm former LEO. Anyone who can't admit this was straight up murder should hand in their badge.

Even with George Floyd, there were questions of how someone could asphyxiate while satting at 97.

I get that… but any officer “offended or butthurt” by that video and the predicament of the thugs who killed a man in the street… doesn’t belong on the job.

The OP’s post isn’t anti-LE… it’s anti shitbag thug. And last I checked, pretty much everyone on SH is anti shit bag thugs.

Sirhr

I get that… but any officer “offended or butthurt” by that video and the predicament of the thugs who killed a man in the street… doesn’t belong on the job.

The OP’s post isn’t anti-LE… it’s anti shitbag thug. And last I checked, pretty much everyone on SH is anti shit bag thugs.

Sirhr

Agreed but just wait it never fails lately......

I cannot excuse the officers.

I also know a lot of people are more confrontational with police and some are just outright shooting at police because of the uniform.

Some people have already compared this to Rodney King, which is wrong.

In the full, unedited video of the Rodney King arrest, what you don't get to see is that they constantly implored him to not resist and he would not stop. They tased him twice and he would not stop, Sprayed him and he would not stop. Turns out he was high on several things and the only way to stop him is physical debilitating injuries. Even King said, when he came off the high, that the reactions were overblown. "Can't we all just get along?"

Finally, he got high again and drowned in a pool.

Why would they beat someone to death? I think that is a puzzle that even Pat Sajak could solve. Culture.

I forgot to answer the question. About 6 months. They do not like cops in there, regardless of why the cop is there.

FWIW-I'm former LEO. Anyone who can't admit this was straight up murder should hand in their badge.

Even with George Floyd, there were questions of how someone could asphyxiate while satting at 97.

Murder is premeditated killing. This was simple retardation. Those cops were too fucking lazy to do the work upfront and cuff him. Instead they -
10% effort on cuffing him
90%effort on beating him (because your lazy ass fucked up the cuffing part)

It wasn't murder. They didn't plan it. They were just plain lazy and then got stupid. They did kill him and should go down but it was not premeditated.

George Floyd died of drugs. Chauvin was convicted because he was an idiot with no self preservation skills. When a mob forms who is filming you, you might want to change what you are doing. He was convicted because the video looked bad. He did not kill that doped up moron...Floyd killed himself.

Grainy, shakey footage taken into consideration, but that was no where near as bad as it has been built up over the past week.

Yes, he died, its terrible and the cops need to be lined up against a wall and removed from existence. But, still. And it wasnt murder.

Reactions: atomic41
He died of a drug overdose.

It might not be apparent to everyone yet, but it's obvious. He swallowed his stash when they started chasing him or something. Those cops were miles away from lethal damage. My little brother and I hit each other harder than that over army men.

You need to watch the video in The Porta John
Grainy, shakey footage taken into consideration, but that was no where near as bad as it has been built up over the past week.

Yes, he died, its terrible and the cops need to be lined up against a wall and removed from existence. But, still. And it wasnt murder.

Reactions: jr81452
I agree with you.

However, from what I have seen and heard over the last 3 years, most are hoping all this will “just return to normal”. And I do not believe we will ever return to normal. So we will live in interesting times.
What we all remember as normal is long gone. I see no path for a return to honest right and wrong. Well....there is one path but...🤐

Murder is premeditated killing.
Premeditated is first degree murder. There are several degrees in Tennessee.

These guys were charged with 2nd degree murder.

Actions that a reasonable person would believe would cause death.

Relax guys, they'll likely BLM so it's OK if they're racist.

Premeditated is first degree murder. There are several degrees in Tennessee.

These guys were charged with 2nd degree murder.

Actions that a reasonable person would believe would cause death.

Gotcha. 2nd degree murder seems appropriate with TN.

Fuck that scumbag. Getting beat to death was the best thing he has ever done in his life. He will earn more money getting dead than he could steal in his next three decades of crime and drug dealing. If this piece of shit would have followed any of the painfully simple instructions the officers were giving on the night he died, he would now have required a beatdown to get him under control.

In closing, the cops are heroes and this piece of shit deserved every punch and stomp.

All this for a traffic stop!!

The media will use this to further demonize law enforcement. At this rate, there will be few good people who want to be cops. Crime will soar.

His parents will have to watch this crap for the next year. Terrible.

After Floyd, Congressman Scott tried to pass meaningful police reform. Crickets, because that wasn't the goal of the riots then, and it isn't now.

Tucker made an interesting point: are the coming riots more about getting a federalized police force? Just think, no sheriffs to disagree when you pass anti-2A laws.

Fuck that scumbag. Getting beat to death was the best thing he has ever done in his life. He will earn more money getting dead than he could steal in his next three decades of crime and drug dealing. If this piece of shit would have followed any of the painfully simple instructions the officers were giving on the night he died, he would now have required a beatdown to get him under control.

In closing, the cops are heroes and this piece of shit deserved every punch and stomp.
A 29yo who's only heard police are racist thugs looking for a chance to kill a black man is terrified of police and runs away is to blame for his own death? A FedEx employee who was beaten unmercifully for over 3 minutes by 5 cops?
The abject racism is apparent.

Reactions: jr81452

Nice to see you go on record as supporting the use of violence by the state to deprive an individual of life and liberty without due process. Hopefully you'll now go climb in a hole and never be heard from again, or at least will never be taken seriously by anyone who considers himself a patriot.

Nice to see you go on record as supporting the use of violence by the state to deprive an individual of life and liberty without due process. Hopefully you'll now go climb in a hole and never be heard from again, or at least will never be taken seriously by anyone who considers himself a patriot.
He is a typical statist gov man. Devoted his whole life to this criminal gov’t. It’s a goddamn cult.