• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wheeler rings

Vossman5

Private
Minuteman
May 24, 2020
Im not sure if this is the right place to post, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them. They look like a decent design, and I know you can buy rings from manufacturers cheaper than resellers, seekins/vortex and the like. I know they look similar to spurh, but I'm working with a "poor man's" budget until I get more experienced and require better gear for long range.

I’ve got those rings on a 6.5CM. They seem to be holding up fine. Definitely not at nice as some others, but for the price they work fine.

I recently picked up a set of those as well, they were the only 34mm low i could find in stock at the time. They so far seem to be fine and doubt I will have an issue with them

I recently picked up a set of those as well, they were the only 34mm low i could find in stock at the time. They so far seem to be fine and doubt I will have an issue with them
Have they updated the design from the beginning, or is the recoil lug still just the bolt that goes through the rail? Either work for me

I bought weavers that where made in the USA, work well.