• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s When 1J Had Hair

Dang....ya'll funnny. This is what i think our ole friend 1j is looking like in life....he's a cool older fellow with rifle in hand and a hot chick at his side..

Nah, I'm not that guy. Anyone that knows me knows I ain't nor ever even tried to be. Now if I made my money daily in a IMU, ya, you better be that guy.

On a funny note, the bald egg took a hit over the weekend while tending Cattle n Horses. Damn Brown Water!

Don't mind my buddy photo bombing.

And yes, @Threadcutter308 is a Bud and I enjoy your humor, and your help I've received.

Got you pretty good. Brown water can cause stuff like that. Many yrs ago and too drunk to do much more than sit in a chair, I decide it'd be a great idea to ride around the pasture. Didn't use a flank cinch because "I'm just going to walk him slow". Fast forward about an hr and as I come down a fairly steep hill at a good clip, the saddle tilts up and dumps me. Nearly got ran over. Could have hurt the horse too. Sorry, no video. :-D

You got drunk and fell off your horse?

His horse ain’t that tall.....
G/D....now I gotta do homework to make sure I get my insults straight. Shit.

James, you OK ?

Edit; Oh, looks like you put a man door in the front of your new garage, right hext to the Pulp Fiction hardware.

I’ll ask again (cause I care).......you OK ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1J04
Got you pretty good. Brown water can cause stuff like that. Many yrs ago and too drunk to do much more than sit in a chair, I decide it'd be a great idea to ride around the pasture. Didn't use a flank cinch because "I'm just going to walk him slow". Fast forward about an hr and as I come down a fairly steep hill at a good clip, the saddle tilts up and dumps me. Nearly got ran over. Could have hurt the horse too. Sorry, no video. :-D

Just before I walked right into that damn board. ?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nah, I'm not that guy. Anyone that knows me knows I ain't nor ever even tried to be. Now if I made my money daily in a IMU, ya, you better be that guy.

On a funny note, the bald egg took a hit over the weekend while tending Cattle n Horses. Damn Brown Water!

View attachment 7036063

Don't mind my buddy photo bombing.

And yes, @Threadcutter308 is a Bud and I enjoy your humor, and your help I've received.

I'm just giving you a rash of shit, which, since you don't know me from a ham sammich it could be construed as over the top.

Personally I thought the man with no eyes was a pretty cool dude.

No offense intended.

Reactions: 1J04
Yepper. We had a change order while making this. Not one store bought board in this building. We fell and milled every piece in it. We asked the property owner if we could build a shooting station/deck and he said "have at it", so we did. :LOL: You'll see more video in the near future from here. We'll get around 500-600 yds out back. Lemme see if I have any video of the back.

Reactions: MtnCreek
Oh I'm fine. Had to replace the board though. Kidding. Ya, all good. Thank god it was my head.

At least it wasn’t your fucking shoulder......
I’m surprised you lived through your move. I was going to offer and come help, but;
A; you didn’t let anyone (me) know ahead of time.
B; you didn’t bribe anyone (me) with booze.
C; you were in the sack ‘cause of your diverticulitis. Waddya nuts ? Moving within 30 days of gettin’ released from the E/R ? I’m not even that stupid. FFS, you gonna do something like that again, let ne know and I’ll at least come down and ridicule you.....

God I love you brutal bastards. :LOL:

@armorpl8chikn ZERO taken Brother. But I obviously spoke up cuz I ain't "that guy". I take the job seriously but I also make damn sure we ALL have a good time while I'm there. Breaks up the monotony of all the negative shit. And God knows I HATE the negative side. All good Brother!

God I love you brutal bastards. :LOL:

@armorpl8chikn ZERO taken Brother. But I obviously spoke up cuz I ain't "that guy". I take the job seriously but I also make damn sure we ALL have a good time while I'm there. Breaks up the monotony of all the negative shit. And God knows I HATE the negative side. All good Brother!

Good deal...

I'll keep shaking the bush here boss.

I saw all that hardware in the pic, not judging or anything...
Have you ever been in a Tarantino movie?

Fabulous hair btw