• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When a Woke Military Wants to Disarm Its Own Soldiers

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    As much as I respect Mr. Kirk and his expertise I think he underestimates the biases and extent the entire DOD and every branch of the military has for gun control.

As a 23 year veteran, I think that I speak with some expertise. Everything about the military is control; TOTAL ABSOLUTE CONTROL.

Firearms are no exception. That gun control extends to off-post and off-duty control of everyone's lives, to include guns.

Civilian DOD employees, take note. You are also targeted in the gun control "study." I use the term "study" very loosely.

Anyway, I don't want to steal Mr. Kirk's presentation. WARNING: Do not watch if you're a veteran, DOD employee or related to a veteran or DOD employee and don't like to get upset.

Last edited:
    • Sad
    Reactions: Ichi
    As much as I respect Mr. Kirk and his expertise I think he underestimates the biases and extent the entire DOD and every branch of the military has for gun control.

As a 23 year veteran, I think that I speak with some expertise. Everything about the military is control; TOTAL ABSOLUTE CONTROL.

Firearms are no exception. That gun control extends to off-post and off-duty control of everyone's lives, to include guns.

Civilian DOD employees, take note. You are also targeted in the gun control "study." I use the term "study" very loosely.

Anyway, I don't want to steal Mr. Kirk's presentation. WARNING: Do not watch if you're a veteran, DOD employee or related to a veteran or DOD employee.

I'm a veteran. Don't give a single fuck about what DoD does or wants because I'm a civilian.

Oh ya about 95% of the military doesn't know shit about firearms, me included when I was in.

Used to live between two major AF installations. You did not want to get caught with a firearm on one. If you lived in base housing, any firearms had to be registered. The other had a rifle and pistol club. If you met certain criteria, you could transport your loaded carry piece on base (had to leave it in the vehicle).