• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why the disrespect for Vets with disability?

I knew the VA was really screwed up, I just didn't realize how bad they really are. My sympathies to you for what you had to go through. I've always avoided the VA, and I guess I will continue to do so.

I’m sure china would sell the same line to them too, point being people who betray their own countrymen are not people I’d want as countrymen, we have 330M people in this nation, we don’t need more, especially collaborators. If they were fighting inside their own country to make changes ok, but when they are fighting on behalf of a invading foreign country, I just don’t see them as someone who takes allegiance to their country, but now that their country is the US that’s all better now? Nah

It’s just not worth the risk, shy of one of them having the cure to cancer or how to make free unlimited energy or fucking warp drive or something.

I get is bringing the nazis over who had all the jet and rocket tech, but someone’s who’s greatest strength is being a fucking snitch, we have plenty of those already sadly.
Que? The interpreters I had fought for their country because their country was being mishandled by a brutal dictator and they saw the possibility for a better Iraq and Afghanistan. You have a strange sense of perception that I am attributing to a lack of experience of the world. You must have missed the entire history of Saddam and his shitbag kids and what they did to people? Afghanistan under the Taliban is something else you might have missed? It would be more humane to put your kids in a burlap sack with rocks and toss them in a river then raise them up in Afghanistan, sadly. Girls are abused, treated lower than livestock, beaten, assaulted and boys are assaulted, abused, molested. A lot of the locals would like things to change, not be at the whim of a Taliban associated warlord and to move forward and not just be stuck in mud huts. Your comments demonstrates to me a lack of experience outside of the US and what was occurring/being done there.

Snitches? No, more like patriots that didn't like what a dictator was doing to their people.

Again, one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist.

It is a mistake to think of Afghans as belonging to a nation. My understanding is that is a construct without meaning (for the most part) over there.
Like most of the middle east. The Brits and French drew arbitrary borders that had never before existed.

Que? The interpreters I had fought for their country because their country was being mishandled by a brutal dictator and they saw the possibility for a better Iraq and Afghanistan. You have a strange sense of perception that I am attributing to a lack of experience of the world. You must have missed the entire history of Saddam and his shitbag kids and what they did to people? Afghanistan under the Taliban is something else you might have missed? It would be more humane to put your kids in a burlap sack with rocks and toss them in a river then raise them up in Afghanistan, sadly. Girls are abused, treated lower than livestock, beaten, assaulted and boys are assaulted, abused, molested. A lot of the locals would like things to change, not be at the whim of a Taliban associated warlord and to move forward and not just be stuck in mud huts. Your comments demonstrates to me a lack of experience outside of the US and what was occurring/being done there.

Snitches? No, more like patriots that didn't like what a dictator was doing to their people.

Again, one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist.

patriot

pā′trē-ət, -ŏt″

noun​

1. One who loves, supports, and defends one's country.
  2. A person who loves his country, and zealously supports and defends it and its interests.
  3. One who loves his country, and zealously supports its authority and interests.

Sounds about right if their country was….the US.

They collaborated with a foreign country, and are now leaving their country to move to the foreign country they sold out to.

I think opportunist is a better description than patriot.

Luckily my dealings with the VA haven't been too bad. I had all my issues certified while I was going through my medical retention board. They were able to pull right from my active duty medical records so I didn't have to try and prove anything was service related.

Doc

It’s hard to feel bad for those who thought the gov was going to be their salvation. Like they consistently fuck everyone over, but this time it’ll be different? Like the big guy says c’mon man!

Kissinger said it best, America doesn’t have friends it only has interests.
I think you hope that Gov will honor the contract it made with you. Everything is part of the contract for your services rendered.

Nobody thought the Gov was going to be their salvation! That's a laughable comment.
patriot

pā′trē-ət, -ŏt″

noun​

2. A person who loves his country, and zealously supports and defends it and its interests.
  3. One who loves his country, and zealously supports its authority and interests.

They collaborated with a foreign country, and are now leaving their country to move to the foreign country they sold out to.

I disagree with you on that. Selling out would be both for monetary and personal gain. They didn't have much to gain at the time they started except to maybe help their countrymen and their country. There was no promise of coming to the US, we just started to provide it as their families were being kidnapped and tortured later on. Either way, the interpreters that came here that I know are appreciative and are solid, productive members of the community (I keep track of the guys I knew when I was in Iraq as best I can).

If your fellow countrymen were being tortured and murdered because of the religious sect they belonged to would you just go along with it? Would you stay loyal to that dictator, to that administration? Iraqi's knew we weren't there to stay, they saw an opportunity for a country not under the rule of a brutal dictator. What would you have done? Would you have defended Saddams mistreatment and slaughter of the people of Iraq (Shiite massacre's, Marsh Arab slaughter, Chemical Weapons use on the Kurds, toture and murders of Iraqi's, etc etc)? Or just sat by idly by?

Reactions: Steve_In_29
Luckily my dealings with the VA haven't been too bad. I had all my issues certified while I was going through my medical retention board. They were able to pull right from my active duty medical records so I didn't have to try and prove anything was service related.

Doc
The audiologist we have is good.

Arguing-With-Idiots-Is-Like-Playing-Chess-With-A-Pigeon-Funny-Chess-Meme-Image.jpg

I think you hope that Gov will honor the contract it made with you. Everything is part of the contract for your services rendered.

Nobody thought the Gov was going to be their salvation! That's a laughable comment.

I disagree with you on that. Selling out would be both for monetary and personal gain. They didn't have much to gain at the time they started except to maybe help their countrymen and their country. There was no promise of coming to the US, we just started to provide it as their families were being kidnapped and tortured later on. Either way, the interpreters that came here that I know are appreciative and are solid, productive members of the community (I keep track of the guys I knew when I was in Iraq as best I can).

If your fellow countrymen were being tortured and murdered because of the religious sect they belonged to would you just go along with it? Would you stay loyal to that dictator, to that administration? Iraqi's knew we weren't there to stay, they saw an opportunity for a country not under the rule of a brutal dictator. What would you have done? Would you have defended Saddams mistreatment and slaughter of the people of Iraq (Shiite massacre's, Marsh Arab slaughter, Chemical Weapons use on the Kurds, toture and murders of Iraqi's, etc etc)? Or just sat by idly by?

They did it exactly for personal and monitory gain, did we not pay them? Are we not relocating them to OUR county?

A patriot would stay the course in their own country and fight to the death for it, fight the wrong to try to make things right, at least there would be honor in that. They defected to a foreign invasion force.

They are opportunists

patriot

pā′trē-ət, -ŏt″

noun​

So the Germans and Japanese they helped America rebuild their countries after being invaded, instead of resisting to the their death as loyal supporters of their wartime leadership, were traitors as well in your eyes.

So the Germans and Japanese they helped America rebuild their countries after being invaded, instead of resisting to the their death as loyal supporters of their wartime leadership, were traitors as well in your eyes.

Helping rebuild your own country after a war is a little different than snitching your own countrymen out to a foreign invasion force.

Helping rebuild your own country after a war is a little different than snitching your own countrymen out to a foreign invasion force.
Except they did snitch out the ones who remained true to the old regime.

And according to your provided definition, even the ones helping rebuild are traitors.

Last edited:
They did it exactly for personal and monitory gain, did we not pay them? Are we not relocating them to OUR county?

A patriot would stay the course in their own country and fight to the death for it, fight the wrong to try to make things right, at least there would be honor in that. They defected to a foreign invasion force.

They are opportunists
Initially we didn't have the ability and initially they saw us as liberators that were bringing freedom from tyranny. When we first invaded things were pretty much hunky dory till we disbanded the police and military which left them disenfranchised. After that we started to see more attacks (still had some loyalists to saddam being stupid). So, we made some mistakes, lesson learned.

Anyways, the world there isn't as cut and dry/black and white as you purport. There is a lot of grey and it isn't simple. Just saying

Reactions: Huskydriver
Go to the range for a few hours and look what I missed. Should have stayed on the range.

But were they your own countrymen? A lot of our later fight was against foreign backed insurgencies from Iran, Syria, Turkey, etc etc. The militias like Sadr's militia was an Iranian puppet organization much like Badr Corps and others. Then you had hezbollah and hamas conducting operations also. So, who is really the traitor? Iran was trying to build a puppet state and effectively so.

We left governance to Iraq and left Iraq on their request. We helped them with an ISIS problem on their request. So was it liberation?

lib·er·a·tor
[ˈlibəˌrādər]

NOUN
  1. a person who liberates a person or place from imprisonment or oppression:
    "they saw themselves not as conquerors but as liberators"
    synonyms:
    rescuer · savior · deliverer · freer · emancipator · messiah · champion · knight in shining armor · Good Samaritan · manumitter

Last edited:
I was told my hearing loss wasn't service related, however my tinnitus is......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Doc
To be fair, hearing loss is a hard rating to get.

They don't care that you joined being able to hear a gnat fart at 100yds and now have less hearing. You have to get below a certain threshold on the evaluation test in 3 of the frequency bands tested (excluding the highest and lowest bands).

These two clowns bitching about the military. My wife and I have 16 men that fought in the American Revolution. What if they had not done so, these clowns would be shoveling road apples and licking the boots of some Queen, where freedom to speak your mind would not exist.

My Scottish ancestor was a Prisoner of War, the War the Presbyterian Scots fought and lost against the British Crown, sold as slaves into the East Jersey Colony to the Quakers, the Quakers also an outlawed religion let the Scots go after 7 years of clearing their plantations, converted slaves to indentured servants, their grandchildren got revenge for their grandfathers. The British stole New Amsterdam, my 4th GGF was a sharpshooter, got revenge for that. My 5th GGF was at Valley Forge, German born, gave the finger to the German and British Elites, each of the 16 men has a story, a minority group that Stood the Watch.

I agree with the Founders that having a standing Army leads to elitist abuse but we did not have a standing Army before WWI and it still lead to that idiot academic Woodrow Wilson making the world unsafe for decades, into today.

The problem is and always will be elites not with the military. It is up to us to keep the elites at bay but all we seem to do is empower the Runts of the Litter and make them rich from our money.

THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC WILL ENDURE UNTIL THE DAY CONGRESS DISCOVERS THAT IT CAN BRIBE THE PUBLIC WITH THE PUBLIC’S MONEY​

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
These two clowns bitching about the military. My wife and I have 16 men that fought in the American Revolution. What if they had not done so, these clowns would be shoveling road apples and licking the boots of some Queen, where freedom to speak your mind would not exist.

My Scottish ancestor was a Prisoner of War, the War the Presbyterian Scots fought and lost against the British Crown, sold as slaves into the East Jersey Colony to the Quakers, the Quakers also an outlawed religion let the Scots go after 7 years of clearing their plantations, converted slaves to indentured servants, their grandchildren got revenge for their grandfathers. The British stole New Amsterdam, my 4th GGF was a sharpshooter, got revenge for that. My 5th GGF was at Valley Forge, German born, gave the finger to the German and British Elites, each of the 16 men has a story, a minority group that Stood the Watch.

I agree with the Founders that having a standing Army leads to elitist abuse but we did not have a standing Army before WWI and it still lead to that idiot academic Woodrow Wilson making the world unsafe for decades, into today.

The problem is an always will be elites not with the military. It is up to us to keep the elites at bay but all we seem to do is empower the Runts of the Litter and make them rich from our money.

THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC WILL ENDURE UNTIL THE DAY CONGRESS DISCOVERS THAT IT CAN BRIBE THE PUBLIC WITH THE PUBLIC’S MONEY​

According to Turbo Trout's definition every one of those 16 were traitors to their country (Great Britain). As a loyal British subject the only patriotic thing to do would have been to fight against those rebels.

According to Turbo Trout's definition every one of those 16 were traitors to their country (Great Britain). As a loyal British subject the only patriotic thing to do would have been to fight against those rebels.

No.

They regime changed the place where they lived.

No.

They regime changed the place where they lived.
Sorry can't have it both ways. They fought against their own country and collaborated with its sworn enemy (France) to do so. Thus making them traitors in your eyes.

That's exactly how you classified the Iraqis and Afghans for doing the same.

patriot

pā′trē-ət, -ŏt″

noun​

So let’s play “patriot or opportunist...”

The colonists that collaborated with foreign powers to overthrow British rule in the new world colonies, circa 1776. Go...

Sorry can't have it both ways. They fought against their own country and collaborated with its sworn enemy (France) to do so. Thus making them traitors in your eyes.

You seem to have missed the whole little part about how colonial rule works.
They weren't like "English" they were lesser "colonial subjects" with no real rights or ability to take part in the primary government.
Not just the English but pretty much all the colonial powers were that way, even the USA was that way towards places it claimed as colonies for a long time.
Technically they were fighting against the colonial power that said they were property that belonged to the master race.

If you've ever seen BNO passports you get an idea of how it works.
Sure British looking passport, but you have no rights to go to Britan and no actual citizenship or rights or such, just that you are a nice friendly subject that they can think of as having control over. And of course that whole no representation thing.

I was told my hearing loss wasn't service related, however my tinnitus is......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Doc

If you had your CIF record that showed you were issued a W.I.F.E (1 EA) you would have gotten the DBQ approved for hearing loss. ;) ;)
Didn't you know or did you loose that CIF record??

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
So let’s play “patriot or opportunist...”

The colonists that collaborated with foreign powers to overthrow British rule in the new world colonies, circa 1776. Go...

But they stayed and fought for their homes, they didn’t do it for a ticket to live in France etc

Funny enough, I made it through my CIF turn in without owing a penny.

Doc
When I did my CIF turn in one of the old guys held up a piece of equipment like a trophy and said "I bet none of you youngsters have ever seen one of these before". I still have the old cotton sleeping bag and my rolled up shelter half with sleeping pad, poles, stakes, rope and pegs. They wouldn't take it back.

When I did my CIF turn in one of the old guys held up a piece of equipment like a trophy and said "I bet none of you youngsters have ever seen one of these before". I still have the old cotton sleeping bag and my rolled up shelter half with sleeping pad, poles, stakes, rope and pegs. They wouldn't take it back.
I still had the old woodland sleep system along with the little first aid pouch,LBE and pistol belt. Young kid was checking my stuff and said he hadn't seen anyone turn that stuff in before.

Doc

But they stayed and fought for their homes, they didn’t do it for a ticket to live in France etc
And if Britain had won, I'd bet a good portion of those that didn't hang would have jumped ship for the land of frogs and snails.

And if Britain had won, I'd bet a good portion of those that didn't hang would have jumped ship for the land of frogs and snails.

Or headed out west or to Mexico like many who refused to bend the knee did after the Civil War.

Reactions: TurboTrout

I don’t have a crystal ball

I’d imagine many would have held out in the south

Wrong, those who don't know history are bound to repeat it.

They lost everything and had to start again from scratch.

New Jersey was so devastated by the British as they retreated, they were forced to make a new life in what became Kentucky and then Indiana, Virginians moved into Kentucky as well, my 5th GGM saw her family's farm in Maryland burned to the ground and the livestock slaughtered by the British, Pennsylvanians came into Kentucky and then Indiana because of the devastation. My 5th GGP's daughter, oldest child, was captured with her husband, a Patriot Officer, and taken to Canada. The British after years of captivity, let them go in a blizzard to walk home, they took refuge behind cemetery markers, the parents survived, of the two children born in captivity, one froze to death in that blizzard between the parents, the baby survive on its mother chest.

The British are Normans read about 1066, descend from Vikings and Normandy Coastal French, inbred with Germans today, that why they are called Inbred Pommy Bastards by the Gaels and the Scots. Gaels came from Ireland and united Scotland after Roman times, read about Kenneth MacAlpin.

Wrong, those who don't know history are bound to repeat it.

They lost everything and had to start again from scratch.

New Jersey was so devastated by the British as they retreated, they were forced to make a new life in what became Kentucky and then Indiana, Virginians moved into Kentucky as well, my 5th GGM saw her family's farm in Maryland burned to the ground and the livestock slaughtered by the British, Pennsylvanians came into Kentucky and then Indiana because of the devastation. My 5th GGP's daughter, oldest child, was captured with her husband, a Patriot Officer, and taken to Canada. The British after years of captivity, let them go in a blizzard to walk home, they took refuge behind cemetery markers, the parents survived, of the two children born in captivity, one froze to death in that blizzard between the parents, the baby survive on its mother chest.

The British are Normans read about 1066, descend from Vikings and Normandy Coastal French, inbred with Germans today, that why they are called Inbred Pommy Bastards by the Gaels and the Scots. Gaels came from Ireland and united Scotland after Roman times, read about Kenneth MacAlpin.

Soooo they fought in the US to get a ticket to live in France?

Soooo they fought in the US to get a ticket to live in France?
I think you're about done here. Trolling is one of those things I take an interest in dealing with...you may want to give this thread a rest, before I give you a vacation.

I think you're about done here. Trolling is one of those things I take an interest in dealing with...you may want to give this thread a rest, before I give you a vacation.

I’m not trolling, not remotely.

The comparison was made between the Americans who fought to free our nation from English rule so they could live a better in their nation, and the afghans who collaborated with the US invasion force to leave their nation and move to our nation.

If I’m missing something there I’m all ears, but that is not remotely trolling by any definition I have never heard of, apologies if you don’t like the route this conversation has taken, but I’m sure as someone who fought for the constitution you understand the importance of people being able to have a free discussion about such topics.

I’m not trolling, not remotely.

The comparison was made between the Americans who fought to free our nation from English rule so they could live a better in their nation, and the afghans who collaborated with the US invasion force to leave their nation and move to our nation.

If I’m missing something there I’m all ears, but that is not remotely trolling by any definition I have never heard of, apologies if you don’t like the route this conversation has taken, but I’m sure as someone who fought for the constitution you understand the importance of people being able to have a free discussion about such topics.
You don't seem to understand, you don't get to decide what trolling is. Take a day or so off to think about who does.

It’s consistently in OSHAS top 5 dangerous gigs. Well above LE and most of Mil, so could the sheep dawgs quit humping my damn leg
Someone mentioned you and flying so I’m going to guess and say your a flight attendant/stewardess?

Someone mentioned you and flying so I’m going to guess and say your a flight attendant/stewardess?
He’s got a dangerous gig. Stewardess on Epstein’s private jet. What some consider occupational hazards, others consider employee benefits…

• Haha
Reactions: JR_77