• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When Crime is Funny and Justified. LMAO!!!!

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
Two men carjacked at drive-through

Spokane police are looking for two men who carjacked a Mitsubishi Lancer at a restaurant drive-through lane early Monday morning.

The pair, described as large, bald white men, were waiting at the McDonald’s at 909 W. Indiana Ave. about 3 a.m. when the Mitsubishi, occupied by two other men, pulled in behind playing loud music, police said.

One of the men yelled at the occupants of the Mitsubishi to turn the music down. The occupants of the Mitsubishi got out and confronted the other men.

The men, one of whom had a handgun, got out of their vehicle and approached the victims, who retreated back into the Mitsubishi. The men ordered the victims out of the car before driving off – one in the first vehicle and one in the victims’ vehicle.

The stolen car, a gray 2002 four-door sedan, has a Washington license plate number 318TDF

Re: When Crime is Funny and Justified. LMAO!!!!

Did I miss something?
Where's the crime?
grin.gif

$KYshooter,
I think it plays well to those of us who have experienced similar encounters.

I live on a street with no outlet. At the end of the street, there are three subsidized housing "compounds".
At any, and I do mean ANY, given hour of the day, we will hear the license plate rattling Wmmmmpbmmmmm, Wmmmmmpbmmmmm sounds driving by our place.

Just the other day, I was out mowing the lawn. I was on a riding mower and had on quality shooting muffs. Yet still I could feel the vibrations as one drove by, and that was 100+ feet away. At first, I thought the damned belt on the mower was about to break.

I have been in the drive-thru with some fuckwad behind me who is playing music so loud that I can barely hear myself think.

So, yeah. It was illegal, and someone could have gotten hurt. But it IS funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: $KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nor is this funny.... </div></div>
Sand_In_Your_Vagina.jpg

Don't know about other states but here in Kalifornia we do have a law regulating the volume of the radio. It is enforced by the local PD and is enforced. Part of the "you got to be able to hear emergency vehicles sirens"

If I worked in fast food and some "gangster" was playing his music so loud that I could hear it, he would receive extra condiments on his food.

A pretty good solution is the "counter-cd." This type of thread has appeared before, and I have discussed my answer to the cars with loud sounds with no lyrics, although I was able, once, to discern some words that sounded very closely to: "killapig, killapig, killapig, were ma welphare?"

One of the first things to do is to ensure your transport has volume of it's own. Next, grab a blank cd. Finally, burn 10 songs to it. The trick is to choose wisely.

The next time they are trying to overpower you with their rhyme, just lay it on them. For me, I find that Ride of the Valykries, The Ride (David Alan Coe), Hey-Hey-We're The Monkies, and anything by Willie Nelson will do the trick. It's a universal truth that people that like rap cannot stand Willie Nelson's voice. Also, load this song as #1 since it seems to be the best at making people nervous about your intentions:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQ4ldl12W0I"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQ4ldl12W0I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I hasten to add that I have a set of fake teeth that has just one superlarge tooth in the upper middle that I wear so that I can smile at them when they wonder who is blasting Panzerlied.

I have found that Willie works well, but then again so does Judas Priest, Flogging Molly, or Alice in Chains at maximum volume. You have me thinking now about war songs, and I think this is one of the best...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mK2T2aPooy4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mK2T2aPooy4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I got a CD just special for assclowns like that. The first song is a jacked up Hitler Techno mix followed by Panzerlied(I had to find the best German language song that matched the techno). My old 12" Memphis sub and it's 450W could make them shut theirs down because mine was done right with sound damper and no loose anything to rattle for pure clean sound. One asshole in particular tried to overmatch me when the third song came on. Short Dick Man, he STFU!....I miss that car
Maybe the next one will get a pair of 12's just for kix because I want my rock and roll to be LAF but I am definately going with Memphis Audio and at least 800W split between the sub and four to six speakers. Of course all hardware will be tight and all surfaces will be dampened. I HATE rattly bullshit noise. If you gonna play loud, run hard, do it right and leave the real stuff to the pro's who know proper set up

Follow up. -Part One. So, last night I was down near the river on the edge of town with my catfish rigs and I start catching some nice fish. I am sitting on the tailgate of my truck watching the lines, reading a paper, and enjoying a cold beverage. I am so pleased with the regularity with which I am pulling in fish that I call home and announce that I am going to stay there until they stop biting so it could be a while.

-Part two. After thinking about creating a second counter-cd, I called my grandmother awhile back to determine what was her favorite music...the logic being that if she thoroughly enjoyed it then people that wear their hat urned sideways and their pants on the ground would probably not. She gave me an excellect recommendation, so I found a copy and put it in my truck. By the way, she turns 90 this Halloween and is in excellent health, which she attributes to eating an onion every day and being mean to people. My parents fight with her over driving rights.

-Part three. So it gets dark and I am still landing fish, when a car pulls down to where I am and parks pretty close to me. The music was so loud that I could not hear the words, only the repetitive sounds of the bass. Because it was dark now, I could not see who was in the car but I could detect the smell of some kind of funny tobacco burning. I lasted about 2 minutes before I decided that two could play this game, so I opened all of the truck windows and placed the CD in the dash. I had on a black Premier Reticles T-shirt so I did not think they could see me all that well either once I closed the truck doors. I was not angry, but enough was enough and the only thought that ran through my head was a pondering of how far a body might float downstream before the sun came up. To my surprise, as the song I played ramped up to full swing, the other car turned it's music off. I was watching for movement but trying to feel for tugs on my lines at the same time, when a man appeared directly in front of me. I only saw the red spot from what he was smoking until he was right by me and then I saw his teeth and the whites of his irises. Then he spoke, saying. "Man that is some coo f*&^in' music mannnnn..."

Another man then joined us and asked me about the fishing and then they drove away peacefully, with their radio off so they could enjoy the remainder of my selections. I continued to catch fish to well after midnight.

Thinking that you too might like to make a "counter-cd" I will now share with you the selection that not only shut the other guy's music OFF, but also made them quite peaceful.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ELMreA_1NPU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ELMreA_1NPU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>