• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing When Gunsmith Won't Return Call or Email

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers are with your daughter. I wish she had a better role model.

Wow - classy. Fortunately, this site is filled with plenty of other 'smiths who can defend themselves and their peers on the merits of their work.

Not really...its nice but Ive seen just as nice if not nicer rifles at the local sporting goods store quite honestly.

Yep. My work speaks for itself. Here's a 375 H&H I'm wrapping up. Just need to engrave his initials on the grip cap inlay.

What does this have to do with anything from the original thread started by the OP?
Why don't you start your own thread about "RGB" so you can have your ego fed.

Not really...its nice but Ive seen just as nice if not nicer rifles at the local sporting goods store quite honestly.

Pics don't do it justice. Nice clean lines. Finish is a mirror. Everything is straight as an arrow. (Tend to use a straight edge when shaping) Checkering is marginal since I'm going blind but it will pass.

As far as what you see in your local, I doubt you see the quality. Maybe it has some high end stuff Like Griffin and Howe but not for the price of this rifle.

As an aside, what do you expect from a wimpy fat assed 14 yr old keyboard commando that won't say it to your face?

More crappy pics but these are nice.

Bluejizzface, WTH do the last 20 or 30 posts have to do with the thread topic? Why don't you bash my "Prius" or something. My next door yankees love it. Grin!

I just about have him trained to stay on his side of the property line. She knows better.

Last edited:
MEH Like I said its nice You do some nice work I wont say you dont but I have still seen just as nice or nicer guns at my local sporting goods store! But aside from the work you do I still would not send you business or have you touch a thing of mine just for the attitude you display towards customers and other people!

MEH Like I said its nice You do some nice work I wont say you dont but I have still seen just as nice or nicer guns at my local sporting goods store! But aside from the work you do I still would not send you business or have you touch a thing of mine just for the attitude you display towards customers and other people!

Thanks for the compliment? Sorry for trashing you but I believe even a casual observer would agree that you asked for it.

I wish you would quit crying about getting your feelings hurt. Thanks for not sending me or the dastardly smith any buis. Maybe we can get some work done.

What was the topic of this thread? OH! Screw it.

I and the dastardly smith don't have the attitude displayed by my posts when dealing with reasonable customers. I can't speak for him but I only display this attitude to those who like to call on their cell while they are driving to the next jobsite or such. I wonder why they haven't figured out why they put the radio on the dash. Music soothes the beast.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment? Sorry for trashing you but I believe even a casual observer would agree that you asked for it.

I wish you would quit crying about getting your feelings hurt. Thanks for not sending me or the dastardly smith any buis. Maybe we can get some work done.

What was the topic of this thread? OH! Screw it.

I and the dastardly smith don't have the attitude displayed by my posts when dealing with reasonable customers. I can't speak for him but I only display this attitude to those who like to call on their cell while they are driving to the next jobsite or such. I wonder why they haven't figured out why they put the radio on the dash. Music soothes the beast.

Dude you started trashing everyone and everyones ideas on the thread you tried to say everyone else is off topic but no farther than you were. I complemented your work because they are nice rifles and you say that you dont have this attitude while dealing with reasonable customers well Im sorry but I think your attitude shines through on this thread! You sir are no shining example of how a person should treat customers! A bad customer can either hurt or help you and a good majority of it depends on how you treat them! I have no ill feelings toward you and your lack of understanding the things you should comment on (my daughter) since it appears in your photo that you are a lonely person that has an old ass motorcycle, a pickup truck and what you say is YOUR military surplus truck oh and a dog! I hope you have a wonderful life and now that we know what you look like I will be looking out for your oh so prosperous business in the gun mags! Peace

Oh and not once did I whine about having my feelings hurt!

Last edited:
Dude you started trashing everyone and everyones ideas on the thread you tried to say everyone else is off topic but no farther than you were. I complemented your work because they are nice rifles and you say that you dont have this attitude while dealing with reasonable customers well Im sorry but I think your attitude shines through on this thread! You sir are no shining example of how a person should treat customers! A bad customer can either hurt or help you and a good majority of it depends on how you treat them! I have no ill feelings toward you and your lack of understanding the things you should comment on (my daughter) since it appears in your photo that you are a lonely person that has an old ass motorcycle, a pickup truck and what you say is YOUR military surplus truck oh and a dog! I hope you have a wonderful life and now that we know what you look like I will be looking out for your oh so prosperous business in the gun mags! Peace

Oh and not once did I whine about having my feelings hurt!

Heh Heh,

I wish you would go back to my 1st post on this thread, read from there and rethink. I didn't trash anyone until I was attacked.

Funny thing is you can't understand that service is in demand and people like you and Sweets have to wait.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a shining example of a buis model but I don't care. (benefit of being semi-retired)

You can't be lonely if you love being alone. Sure my vehicles are old. I'm kind of nostalgic.If you have doubts that my M109 is not in my driveway, come visit.

My life has been wonderful. You'll never see me in a mag. (except maybe Texas Trophy Hunter) Those pricks want you to pay labor to write an article.

Let me know if you want my address. FYI I do keep my guns loaded

Let me know if you want my address. FYI I do keep my guns loaded

Is this a threat? Are you seriously that stupid? First post or not the vast majority of yours have been an attack you had a rebutle but cant accept the fact that others dont agree with you! I have a feeling you didnt CHOOSE to be alone! As for coming down to look at your broke ass vehicles Yeah ok Im going to just head to Texas from Iowa to visit you cause apparently you need company and you are going to shoot me with these loaded guns. I do understand service is in demand but ya know what when you are an asshole to customers the bad is what shows demand or not people WILL go elsewhere.

We all have seen RJB types before. They are the guys at the gun show or shop that think they know everything about everything and feel the need to share that with everyone. The poor saps are waaaay past their prime and it frightens them. Their means of compensating for this is to seek attention wherever possible. Oftentimes this results in that person becoming the loudest know-it-all in the room sparing no volume in order to be heard. RJB’s behavior and pics in this thread prove it.

Lack of attention kills these kinds of trolls. They cannot bear seeing it slip away so will resort to personal attacks in order to regain their place in the spotlight. They will do anything to let one know just how “special” they are.

We’ve all seen them and they are typically referred to as “pricks”, blowhards”, or just plain “assholes”. While these names are accurate they are simple identifications of someone who is incredibly lonely and insecure.

They are pretty easy to ignore but handy if one chooses to have a little fun too. A little jab ALWAYS elicits a response and it will drive them absolutely nuts if they cannot get under your skin. Ignoring them is the last thing that they desire.

In short, don’t feed the troll unless the intent is to have fun with him.

Mr. BJ – feel free to respond to this in any way that you feel is appropriate. I believe that I know exactly how that response will play out. It doesn’t matter a hill of beans to me but will surely further prove what I have written above.

We all have seen RJB types before. They are the guys at the gun show or shop that think they know everything about everything and feel the need to share that with everyone. The poor saps are waaaay past their prime and it frightens them. Their means of compensating for this is to seek attention wherever possible. Oftentimes this results in that person becoming the loudest know-it-all in the room sparing no volume in order to be heard. RJB’s behavior and pics in this thread prove it.

Lack of attention kills these kinds of trolls. They cannot bear seeing it slip away so will resort to personal attacks in order to regain their place in the spotlight. They will do anything to let one know just how “special” they are.

We’ve all seen them and they are typically referred to as “pricks”, blowhards”, or just plain “assholes”. While these names are accurate they are simple identifications of someone who is incredibly lonely and insecure.

They are pretty easy to ignore but handy if one chooses to have a little fun too. A little jab ALWAYS elicits a response and it will drive them absolutely nuts if they cannot get under your skin. Ignoring them is the last thing that they desire.

In short, don’t feed the troll unless the intent is to have fun with him.

Mr. BJ – feel free to respond to this in any way that you feel is appropriate. I believe that I know exactly how that response will play out. It doesn’t matter a hill of beans to me but will surely further prove what I have written above.
Articulate, and well stated.

No threat brenneman. Just a friendly invitation with a warning since you are not smart enough to walk through life without attacking people for no reason.

Note to woods; Same goes to you. I'm perfectly happy with my "has been" status. One gets a lot of satisfaction not having to prove yourself while reserving the right to. Hopefully life will afford you the same luxury though it's not likely since you are one of those giving yankees a bad rap.

This my final attempt to get the thread back on topic.

Sweets, Give us an update on how it shoots.

This thread is closed. Threats are not condoned on this board. RJBGuns00 you have 2 weeks off. When you come back act per the rules or it will be longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.