• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When I thought I saw everything.

Re: When I thought I saw everything.

...and I'll bet they can't make them fast enough.

sweet Mike, how many did you get?
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sweet Mike, how many did you get?
grin.gif
</div></div>

two, one for my 300WM and my 12 Gauge. Cant wait to see the muzzle flash on those bad boys.

Nick, I suggest you get on the list since theyre going like hot cakes.

I bought 12, I will only use what I need, and do the community a favor, and post what I don't use in the "For Sales" when I get them.

A great addition for those who cannot hit anything during CQC...scare your enemy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you stack a couple in a row and make a flame thrower? </div></div>

im sure those could be custom ordered.

This is crazy lmao. I have no idea why one would want to put it on their rifle though...

I already piss off the shooters next to me with a 300wm Vias - ? think this would blind them or knock them out ?

But wait, enhanced flash is not all you get:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: http://www.armamentsales.com/enhancers.htm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That's where the DeGroat Flash Enhancer comes in, it gives the front of your weapon that awesome look that you would expect and at the same time gives it an even more impressive flash pattern. <span style="color: #3366FF">Not only will you have a much bigger flash but the sound signature will be much greater as well. If you like that thump in your chest you get when firing a larger caliber weapon, well this is perfect for you as it has been tested to increase the sound pressure level by 9 dB at the shooters ear </span>(hearing protection is REQUIRED). </div></div>

Wow........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: http://www.armamentsales.com/enhancers.htm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The DeGroat Flash Enhancer is a great addition to your weapon if you're looking for that Wow! and Awe.. affect at the range or shooting events. This is a perfect accessory for renters to bring in crowds of people. The size of the flash attracts a LOT of attention. <span style="font-weight: bold">People want to see and shoot weapons that look like the ones that they see in the movies</span></div></div>

Seen in person at creek,quite irritating.

its just a muzzle break most breaks will direct flash in the direction of the ports when fired at night i dont realy see it do anything that a good break does not at night other than a marketing stunt i am sure some people will buy them because of the flash but realy i try to reduce flash where possible.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dusty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just another form of Bling Bling. </div></div>

Yea,
And remember those completely GAY spinner rims which every douche bag had several years back and actually thought was cool? Where'd they all go? A year after they came out, having them on your vehicle warranted a mandatory roadside beating. Lol.
$5K only to be gone the next year
smiley_abused.gif

well you can always light your cigarette while on the firing line. and no more bothersome arm hair. or eyebrows and eyelashes

sometimes a zippo lighter isn't inspiring enough to win their hearts and minds when you're burning down their hooches

That's incredible. So you'll be blind AND deaf. How innovative! My 556 pistols already produce flash similar to that shown. If I add one of these, they really will become flamethrowers. I wonder if I need a stamp for that...

Gotta get me one of those to go with my Counter Sniper scope so I can light a cigar while sniping flea off a coyote at a mile away.

so, if I put this on my .50 (providing they make one), will it also give me more recoil? because more recoil and more flame would be fantastic.

dude i need one of those for my .308......not

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jig Stick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">imagine what that would do on a MK48 SAW </div></div>

Screw that, put one on each one of the barrels of a dillon minigun, shooting nothing but tracers.

i think mossberg already has one of those on their "roadblocker". Are they serious? or is it a joke? I am confused as to What the flying fuck that thing is supposed to be used for. so what if I bought 10 of them, welded them in line and put it on my 500 S&W, you guys might've seen the result a few months back on the news (LA Fires)