• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When it Rains Baby Poop...

19Scout77

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2007
GA
it pours Baby Poop. Picked them both up today.

One a long awaited build, the other a recent lucky buy. Combined, a diaper-full!!

BabyPoop001.jpg

BabyPoop002.jpg

BabyPoop003.jpg

Re: When it Rains Baby Poop...

Are both of them AI's? I cant tell if one of them is a badger..

Nice rifles!!!

I thought someone else had twins with all the baby pooop. LOL

Good looking rifles!!! How do you like the FDE/coyote skins?

Nice big and little brothers. Yes love my AIAW and AIAWSM 338 to. Still recoop from the price. But it's worth it. Try to convince my wife that I need the AI AW50 to compare it to the Barrett, but no luck so far.

Although the Badger was the planned one of the two kids, she's feeling a bit like a red-headed step child due to the unexpected arrival of her pure-blood sibling.

Hoping the kids will each hold their own come range time.

They look great. I hope to be getting a call from Stacey soon that my pure blood has hit our shores.

AWs are cool- but boring--no personality...

corrywed035.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boring is what I want in a rifle. Personality implies surprises and inconsistencies, and I can do without those. </div></div>

1+. There is nothing wrong with boring.