• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When PRS (or the equivalent) first began

Unfortunately you will never see true blind stages anymore as with cell phones people will pass info. Hell I saw it back when the new PRS spawned "teams" and they were passing info that wasn't supposed to be passed through phones. Sad.

Ya, it’s a pipe dream. But would be awesome.

Reactions: scotchtape

This is the exact reason that Steel Safari is the only match I care about shooting. I shoot club matches to hang out with my friends, but I don't give 2 fucks about 2 day PRS matches.

And yeah, this thread has been awesome to read. I took my first class and started shooting matches in 2013, and can't believe how much it has changed.

Until last year Snipershide Team Challenge was all blind stages, in fact I've been meaning to email Frank about that and plead for their return, haha. The way I see it, PRS/NRL is a test of your shooting ability and the good team matches are a test of your overall skills as a rifleman. Both are very enjoyable and the skills bleed over both ways.