• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

When will Remington 700s be back in stock?

surffly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2013
I get the whole recall thing, but there seems to be zero 700s I stock.
Wanted to add a 223 tactical to the safe, but not luck....

Maybe they will have a god sale when they come back in stock...

the 700's will be back in a certain amount of time, while waiting, do not hold your breath.
cheers

I see 700s all over the place. Is the XMP trigger a must have for you?

Nope, just haven seen any online.
None of my LGS are worth even walking in the door.
Think one as a $100 cover just to come in...

I just bought one yesterday from onlinegundeals.com
Found through GunsAmerica, shipped today. Rem 700, varmint stainless contoured 26" 1:14, 220 swift.

Bud's Gun Shop has a 338LM, and two 223 police 700s in stock now, if you were looking these guns....

I am waiting for a 700 long range in 25-06 to become available. I had a couple 700's get recalled but they have timney's in them. Xmark is junk.

Try placing an old walker trigger under your pillow; perhaps the Remington fairy shows up!

If that doesn't work, gunbroker would be an option.

Just for grins took a look at the local W/W and the shelves are empty of any R 700's. Mostly Savages and the Ruger American things.