• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes When You Feel Guilty About Your Scope Purchase....

My wife's favorite piece of jewelry is made out of glass.
When my son was about 10 years old, one of the vendors/jewelers at our local gem and mineral show, taught my son to facet, and to train him, he used antique marbles because the quality of the glass is so good. So my son, faceted a pink antique marble, and the jeweler mounted it for him, and he gave it to his mom for Christmas.

IMG_7041.JPG

Got married. Divorced. Waited 10 years and found a wife that a.) makes as much as I do, and b.) doesn’t care what I spend my money on as long as our joint bills get paid. And even then, she tends to put me above herself most of the time (and I do likewise ). Makes for an easy, respectful marriage with lots of room for give and take.

“So, you know baby, I was thinking of picking up that Hendsoldt spotter I was telling you about last week...”

Her: “That expensive one? Hmmm...might as well, you’ll end up getting one anyways and you said you got a good price on it”

“Yeah, I guess that’s true. Lol.”

Sounds like you’re quoting a conversation I had with my wife about my new Razor a few months ago. Other than not fucking it up the first time, our situations are very similar. I have a hard working wife who likes guns.

Reactions: MarinePMI
View attachment 7120029

Remember... this costs $26K. We're talking a few pieces of metal and ore are the equivalent of 7 Zero Compromise Optics or 6 Tangent Theta scopes which are both engineering marvels.

Shop on gentlemen... shop on.
I own a small gun shop/pawn shop. Industry experts tell me the most common follow-on purchase in a pawn shop when a guy buys a gun is jewelry for his woman. So all employees that sell a gun, immediately begin pushing jewelry "Now, how about a little something for the Mrs.?)

I own a small gun shop/pawn shop. Industry experts tell me the most common follow-on purchase in a pawn shop when a guy buys a gun is jewelry for his woman. So all employees that sell a gun, immediately begin pushing jewelry "Now, how about a little something for the Mrs.?)

Damn! That's what I've been doing wrong. I'm adding women's jewelry to my inventory. Gonna make a killing.

I never feel bad enough about my purchases to buy jewlery.. I might buy the wife dinner. I'm dumb, not stupid. Thats why we never got rings. They are an overpriced joke.
I agree, but my wife of 39 years and I do have rings. Mine was $98 and hers was almost $200. To us, it’s a symbol that matters. She has what she needs and was never one for expensive baubles. I’m a lucky man.