• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Where are all the Noveske NRS 13.5 Handguards?

batex

Private
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2012
Western NC
For several months now, I've been trying to locate a Noveske NRS 13.5" handguard to no avail. Midway has been showing out of stock, overdue for about 3 months now (maybe much longer). Rainier Arms and a host of other vendors have also been out of stock for many, many months. Does anyone know what the deal is? I wouldn't think that handguards like this would be something that would be that difficult to manufacture or be that scarce. Anyone have any leads on where I might get one of these? I plan to use it with a Mega billet upper/lower and 18" SPR style barrel.
THanks,

Noveske seems to be working hard to get their new Gen 3 uppers/rifles out, so I would guess all the NSRs are going toward the uppers. They have been selling some of their rarer barrels, so that may be a good sign that they are catching up (or a bad sign that they have more barrels than NSRs) . . .