• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where are all the rifle barrel blanks?

mheimer_45

Life’s tougher if your stupid
Minuteman
May 19, 2013
NW Kansas
Looking for .223 8 twist cut rifled barrel. Bugholes is completely out of stock on .223 barrels. Any idea where to find one?

I’ve never heard of k&p. Is that who lri uses for builds? Mainly looking for a Bartlein kreiger or I would love to try a rock creek.

I’ve never heard of k&p. Is that who lri uses for builds? Mainly looking for a Bartlein kreiger or I would love to try a rock creek.
While all three of those are good go to barrels, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a K&P barrel from LRI. They’ve been using K&P for years now and I’ve never heard a negative word about them.

Reactions: bar_n
have not tried bullet central. I’ve seen lri builds shoot but I assumed they used bartleins and kreigers. Do you know what the lead time is?

MTU only has 7.7 or 7.5 in stock. Trying to build a 22-250 to shoot the 77 smk’s and lighter.

Any idea what John at keystone accuracy has in stock? Tried calling him a couple of times last week and my phone kept saying call failed. Got a text from him saying he was busy and there was a reason he wasn’t answering. My most accurate barrel came from him.

I would call bug hole, GAP and LRI on Monday and see if they are expecting a delivery

Any idea what John at keystone accuracy has in stock? Tried calling him a couple of times last week and my phone kept saying call failed. Got a text from him saying he was busy and there was a reason he wasn’t answering. My most accurate barrel came from him.
My bartlein 223 barrel came directly from him. That was a few years ago though. I believe he stocks some krieger as well.